twenty-six

inez

It's been an exhausting car ride, yes I slept all the way through but it doesn't change the fact that my ass hurts from sitting for too long. Alisha and I decided to share a room since the cost of these hotels are so much. Viola however is getting her own. Yes we could've gotten a cheaper one but the combination of the view of Ocean Beach and the sunset was something we both couldn't resist.

As I got out of the car I could see the sunset, wow. It's not like the sunsets you'd see in Los Angeles, yes they're beautiful. Yes I enjoy living there, but something about this one was different.

I took out my phone, snapping a couple pictures of the sunset.

When I woke up, he wasn't in the seat by me. He was taking bags out of the back and helping everyone. Kind of him, maybe he was attempting to redeem himself after those looks from my friends.

We entered the hotel as I dragged the suitcase behind me, then we checked in and are now trying to find our hotel.

The hotel appeared as if it came straight out of Italy, the way the windows are shaped, the way the lobby was set up. It was honestly unreal.

My camera roll is going to be filled with pictures from here.

Alisha swipes the card through the door of our room and we step in, taking in the feeling. I love fresh hotel rooms.

The room was also decorated like a bedroom in Italy, quite beautifully done.

As soon as we found our beds, I took my shoes off and jumped straight on the one I wanted, laying on it.

"Hey! I wanted that one." Alisha remarks, yes I picked the one next to the window for the view. Sue me.

"Too bad. Beggars can't be choosers."

She rolls her eyes and laughs, laying on the other bed. "Wait, we should've gotten a balcony."

"As if we could afford it." I reply, the hotels here are already out of my budget.

"I bet your boyfriend could though."

I throw one of the smaller pillows at her, "Shut up! He's not my boyfriend."

She sighs, "Only time will tell."

I ignored her words and got up from the bed, changing into comfier clothes since we haven't changed for a couple hours. I started feeling like the clothes were wearing me.

After really contemplating, I'd decided to pair some jean shorts with a light blue button up over a bralette.

Yes it's basic, I always take everything I have out and end up wearing the most basic outfits. It's actually terrifying.

Alisha wore a cute little floral summer dress, green with the designs being blue.

We were heading to this rooftop restaurant, not so far from the hotel. Walking distance, Ronan wasn't so far from me either.

His hair appeared to be wet. A couple strands falling in front of his face, oh God.

I look away before he can notice that I'm full on staring at him. I'm starting to regret asking him to come on this trip, he's gonna catch me looking at him.

Ronan wasn't wearing black today, surprising I know. He's wearing white linen pants and a light yellow button up of the same material, his toned arms being shown in the short sleeve.

"Could we have a table for six?" Jackson asks a waiter, he shows us a large table and we all sit down.

Everyone orders something, I order hummus and pita for a starter. I've always loved middle eastern food.