Chapter One

"There is more treasure in books than in all the      pirate's loot on Treasure Island.” ― Walt Disney

                                         The Dream

She ran and ran as fast as her legs could carry her in the dark eerie forest. Something was chasing after her, something huge was chasing her. She couldn't see what it was but she could feel it behind her, she could hear it's deep scary and ferocious growls reverberating and shaking the forest.

She knew that she was being chased by an animal, a beast.

A dangerous beast.

She continued to run breathing so heavily as she stepped on dry leaves and twigs. She could feel the chilly breeze biting against her skin and she shivered. Her teeth clattered together and her hair covered her face while she ran.

Thankfully the moon was kind enough to give her light so she could see her way through the forest but unfortunately she didn't see the extended root of a tree in front of her when she turned around to see if she was still being chased as she could no longer hear a sound only the sound of her loud breathing and her steps.

She kicked the root so hard and tripped over and she fell with a loud thud on the ground. She tried so hard not to scream as she used both her hands to cover her mouth in a tight grip holding back her scream so whatever was chasing wouldn't know where she was.

Five minutes passed and she continued to lay there on the cold ground bearing the throbbing and sharp pain on her sprained ankle but she didn't hear a single sound aside from her own rapid breathing.

Probably what was chasing her had gone another way and she sat up and looked around her surroundings one more time and when she was sure that she was indeed safe she stood up and dusted her dress.

And she started limping trying to find her way out of the dark and scary forest despite the pain. But then she heard a low growl behind her back and when she turned around to look she couldn't see anything only the thick darkness.

She was sure she heard something now but just as she turned back around to continue limping her way out of the forest all the air in her lungs left her and she fell so hard on her butt with wide eyes and mouth parted trembling in fear as she stared at what was standing in front of her.

It was a huge grey werewolf and it's size was five times bigger than a normal wolf. It's yellowish golden eyes stared down at her like a predator staring down at its prey.

The werewolf bared it's sharp cannies that were akin to that of a razor blade at her as it began to walk closer to her letting out a low growl and she moved back trembling in fear at sight of the huge werewolf walking towards her

Was that what had been chasing her all this while ?

God! It was so huge.

Was this going to be the death of her ?

Is this how she was going to die ? Here in the dark forest !!!

Suddenly the werewolf raised it's head up to moon and let out a loud howl that shook the whole forest and she thought it was the best time for her to run and escape. Though she knew that she won't get to far before she would be caught and torn into many pieces.

Just as she was busy thinking of how she would escape. She saw the werewolf looked back at her but this time it's yellowish golden eyes was pitch black and she watched as it opened it's huge mouth and lowered it's head to bite her and she closed her eyes waiting for the pain.

A few minutes passed and she felt no pain, she felt no bite and when she opened her eyes she couldn't find the werewolf anymore but a tall man about six feets tall with torn shirt staring back at her.