To him

I thought quite a lot about our conversation we had last week. It was nice talking to you and our topics were really interesting. A few things you said stayed in my mind because it honestly influenced my thoughts. You inspire me to be a better person and to view things differently.

"Doesn't everyone want to love and be loved?", you said and it reminded me of something my mom said about a year ago: "Everyone wants to look good". I totally agree with both of you. Of course it's human to want that. It doesn't matter what someone looks like; they want to be pretty/handsome. And I agree that everyone wants to love others, themselves and be loved as well.
You told me about your low confidence. I didn't expect you to have such low confidence because you seem like a person who just does what they like and doesn't care about what others think about you. Apparently it's not like that. I'm sorry for laughing so much. I used it as a coping mechanism because I felt horrible last week. I wasn't making fun of you. I'm sorry for making you feel that way. I'd honestly help you if I could. You told me that you don't like the way you look and I could help you change that, if you want.

You also told me: "I generally don't hate anyone" and I think that great. It inspired me to think that way about people as well. It's much more peaceful not to hate. You protect your energy. When you don't like somebody, you simply don't and that's okay. You don't waste your energy on hating them.

I like talking to you. We both made mistakes but looking past that, we can be better to each other.