What happened?

I don't really remember what happened, except I was drunk with a boy. I woke up in my own bed. I get up from my bed and make my way to the kitchen to where Jamie and Bill is. Bill look at me and takes a sip from his coffee. "That was one hell of a show you held last night" Jamie's laughs. Bill shakes his head, "you threw the bigger show to be honest" he glares at Jamie before getting up and leaving the kitchen. "What happened?" I ask. He laughs and just gets up from his spot and leaves the kitchen without a work. Emma then comes in from outside and sits at the table. "Do you know what happened last night?" She shakes her head and shrugs. "I fell asleep at the party and I got in trouble I'm grounded" she frowns. She got grounded and I don't? He's also my father and regardless if I'm only new to this family or not I want to be treated the same. It's now fair for me to be able to get away with anything even though I should be just as punished as her. I sigh and grab a banana and begin peeling it. Emma's phone rings and she pulls it out and answers a FaceTime. Her eyes go wide and an "Oh my god!" Escapes her mouth. "What happened??!" She asks shocked. A voice escapes the phone "Your brother did it to me last night" she looks at me and then back down at the phone. "Why!!?" She shouts. He then laughs "he caught me in Michaelas room"  she looks at me a grins and I feel my face go hot. "So do you like Michaela?" She looks at the phone. There's a pause and then he speaks up "yea she's pretty cool although if I'm going to have to deal with the big brother I'm not sure I want to date her" my heart sinks. Before I can even hear what Emma's response is I leave the kitchen. I enter the living room where Jamie is laying on the couch. "Why would you do that!??" I begin to shout. "I hate you, and I hate this stupid ass house!" I scream at Jamie and make my way to my room. I go to my room and the door slams behind me. I lay down in bed and then I find myself crying.