Sadie

19 years ago
Bill~

I'm 15 years old and I know for a fact I'm not a good kid. I hang out with a lot of seniors and they always invite me to parties, and I never back out of one. I'm not sure if my parents are just straight up stupid or they don't care what I do. We drink all the time. There are two girls who hang out with the group. Katie: 14 and Sadie: 15 I've liked Sadie since forever. I've been getting closer with the two girls in hopes that maybe Sadie will like me back.

I walk into the big house and their are drunk sweaty bodies everywhere. Everyone jumping up and down to the music, hitting you in every direction. I make my way through the crowd until I come across the two sitting on a couch. Katie is sitting on Sadie's lap. Katie knows that I like Sadie and told me she will get us together, and I guess tonight is the night. They both make eye contact with me and then I watch Katie whisper something in Sadie's ear. They both giggle and then Katie gets up off of Sadie. Sadie gets up from the couch and Katie plops back down. Sadie comes over to me and grabs my hang and pulls me. Next thing I know, I find myself in a room alone with her. I sit down on the bed and she gets on top of me. "So I here you want me?" She whispers seductively. I kiss her immediately. We kiss and kiss and kiss for what seems like hours. I pull her pants off of her and then pull my own off of myself. She has no underwear on and lies there with only her shirt on. I pull my underwear off and my dick springs out. She pulls and condom out of her bra and puts it on me. I place my tip onto her clit and then suddenly I'm inside of her. This is the second time I've done this with someone. I thrust in and out until I cum inside the condom. I pull out and throw away the condom. I slide my underwear back on and then my pants as she does the same. We both lie down and fall asleep together.

All I know is that neither of us were sober.