Our baby

3 week later
Bill pov-

Me and Katie found ourselves back together and despite us dating again, we decided to keep it a secret. Until I'm 18, Michaela is not mine. The lie we decided to tell until I'm 18. There is only one problem. My mom had a business trip and left me home alone with Jamie and Katie spent the night. She woke up this morning puking and said she has been getting sick in the mornings these past couple of days. I was the first one to think it but we think she might be pregnant and I'm so terrified. Despite my fear, I refuse to let my fear to cause me to leave Katie. I do not want to lose my Katie again. It's 3:00 and she is currently in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test and I don't think she's coming out u til she gets her results. It's been 30 minutes. To be honest I have no idea how long it takes for the results come back. I decide to go check on her. I gently knock on the door to the bathroom but I hear nothing on the other end of the door. "Are you okay Katie?" I ask through the door. I still get no response so I knock on the door again. Just like before, there is no response. I'm seriously worried at this point so I take a credit card and slide it in the crack of the door and use it to get the door open. When the door comes open I find her sitting up agains the bathtub with her face in her knees. I notice the pregnancy test on the counter and I pick it up and read it as positive. I crouch down infront of her and kiss her head. She looks up at me and her eyes are red and puffy from crying. I place a hand on her cheek and slightly smile at her. I then get to my feet and pull her up with me. We're back in my room and I lay down and hold my arms out for her to lay and cuddle with me. She then gets on the bed with me and cuddle. Jamie is my baby. Michaela is our baby but to everyone else she is Katie's baby. This baby will be known as our baby.