Part 9

Aiden:I see. We would like to go to our quarters, where might those be?
Lama Su:Taun We, will show you to your rooms.

We where lead to our separate rooms which were farther apart than I would have liked. Me and Sahara sat in my room contemplating what Lama Su said.

Sahara:Do you believe him?
Aiden:Some what. I believe everything he said but I also believe that he left things out.
Sahara:What's the plan master?
Aiden:Go to bed. In the morning we'll go to where ever it is they put the chips into the clones and have one of the droids show us what they do and how it works. Once we understand how it works we can take any discrepancies back to Lama Su and ask him why he'd left parts out.
Sahara:Perfect.
Aiden:Head to you room. We will meet back here in the morning.

Sahara left my room and I sat in meditation for a couple hours attempting to see into the force. Hoping to get more of an idea of the chips, but I was unsuccessful. I had the same vision as I had had in the temple all that time ago. As morning came we went to speak with Lama Su.

Aiden:Good morning, prime minister. We'd like to see how the chip is made and get an explanation of the purpose of each piece.
Lama Su:Of course follow the droid he will show you everything you seek.
Aiden:Thank you very much.

We followed the droid to an elevator. We went done to the level where the the armour and chips are made. We watched as a group of robots put together many different chips and explained what all the pieces did.

Droid:And this pice allows us to give the clones any order that they will follow no matter what, and this-
Sahara:Hold on a moment, could you repeat that, please?
Droid:Certainly,this piece allows us to give the clones any order that they will follow no matter what.
Aiden:What could happen if the chip malfunctions?
Droid:Some orders may be executed unintentionally or nothing may happen.

Just then we were both hit form behind and knocked out. The last thing I heard was someone say that we were to be brought to a room and their master will be arriving soon. We woke up in an empty room cuffed to the walls. Our weapons were gone even my backup lightsaber was taken.
Soon Lama Su came around the corner.

Lama Su:Good to see you awake. I apologise for any unexpected surprises but it was on the request of my master.
Aiden:Who might your master be?
Lama Su:He instructed me to put you here till he arrived.
Aiden:Answer me!
Lama Su:He sees great potential in you both and would like a new apprentice with the count being dead.
Aiden:Tell me what is your masters name, Lama Su!
Lama Su:He would prefer for you to find out on your own.
Aiden:Well you see we don't plan on sticking around. So you can tell us now or wait a bit longer and tell us once we break out of this room.
Lama Su:I'd like to see you try. No weapon and in force restraining cuffs, good luck.

I went into a slight meditation trying to calm my self enough to use my magic that I had learned so long ago. A fire began melting the cuffs off until they were nothing but liquid. I quickly grabbed Saharas cuffs and melted the chains holding her to the wall. I didn't want to melt the cuffs in case it burnt her. As I made my way to the door a magnet was activated which attracted my robot arm back and pinned me to the wall.