Chapter 62: First night

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I can't wait." Jimin starts to undress himself little by little as he walks closer to Jungkook who's been moving closer and closer to the door. "Are you saying that your dick won't get hard for me on our wedding night?"

The terms 'fake wedding' are often used by Jimin to push Jungkook away, and now the term 'wedding' is being used to get sex from Jungkook.

"Jimin-ah." Jungkook can't help but to look at Jimin's bare thighs being exposed in his eyes. His white dress shirt is still on as if it's inviting Jungkook to tear it off.

"Hmm?" Jimin has been working on luring Jungkook. Mostly, Jungkook would be tackling him down on the bed by now at this point with this much amount of clothes. He didn't have to work that much to see that Jungkook is hooked, but this time, Jungkook calls his name in a manner to stop him from luring, and Jimin won't give in easily.

"Can't we just cuddle tonight?"

What

The

Hell?

Instead of undressing him? What kind of question is that?

Think, Jimin. Think.

"What cuddle? We don't cuddle." Jimin says. "Are you saying that you're not going to tear off my white lace underpant tonight?" He says as he lifts the hem of his dress shirt up.

"We can cuddle. You do know we actually cuddled a few times, recently."

"But you said, whatever I want, you'll follow." Jimin raises his voice. It comes off as needy and Jungkook doesn't mind at all. "Cuddling is never on the table, and didn't you just say less than an hour ago that you'll follow what I want. You said I can punish you."

Jungkook feels like he's being slapped on his face by those words coming out from Jimin. It reminds him of how he used to say to Jimin in a cold manner that cuddling is never on the table right after Jimin asked for it. "But sex needs consent from both sides. I promise. I'll make it up for you.Today I'm just not feeling it." Jungkook says in a gentle tone.

"You know what Ray did?" Jimin sits on his bed, crossing his legs while both of his hands are resting behind his hip. He opens his chests as he leans a little backwards. His intention is to give Jungkook more of the view of his thighs.

"What did he do?" Now Jungkook's attention is back on Jimin, fully.

"He kissed me all over my body." Jimin says, casually. "He even loved to kiss my ankles and make marks there. On your favorite spots on my body. This includes biting the skin of my inner thighs." The smaller of the two waits for Jungkook's reaction to his words. "We also did it in his car a lot too. Just like how we di-"

"Did he do anything harassing?" Can't help it, Jungkook can no longer fight his curiosity.

Jimin looks back at Jungkook in disbelief. "What's wrong with you?" It seems like his luring plan is becoming a mess. His eyebrows knit together. His angry gaze is being shot at Jungkook. The word harassing does trigger him, and Jimin feels like he needs to ease his anger out on something.

"I don't think anything is wrong with me." Jungkook replies back. He knows he shouldn't point out how angry Jimin is with his question. Something is wrong about Jimin and that question for sure. The taller of the two sits beside Jimin, looking at Jimin who's looking back at him while crossing his arms together.

"I'm going to ask one last time." Jimin asks as he stands up. "Are we going to do it or not?" A question comes out from his mouth while he straddles over Jungkook. His arms are at the back of Jungkook's neck. He stares in Jungkook's big doe eyes that are looking up at Jimin.