Chapter 53: Thirst

Chapter 53: Thirst

"The social media users are wondering about who would move in with who? Is it Jungkook-shi's move with Jimin-shi or vice versa? Have you guys been living together before you guys got married? Will there be a hometour to look forward to, and is it an apartment or a house?"

.

.

.

.

"Ah Jungkook."

The door of the suite opens, a smaller frame is being slammed on the wall as soon as the door is shut. That's right. This is how Jungkook's supposed to be. Rough and harsh. Jimin just loves the feeling of being manhandled. The owner of the bigger frame tries to tear apart Jimin's dress shirt while kissing his neck. He succeeds the second time before he holds Jimin up and throws Jimin on the couch in the living room, ready to kiss that soft skin all over. At this point, the bed is too boring, and the balcony is tempting.

It was hot. The interview just turned into the hottest thing ever. Jungkook looks at Jimin who's lying on the couch, being all red with all buttons of his dress shirt torn. Jungkook doesn't hesitate to unbuckle Jimin's belt at a fast pace. He pulls Jimin's pants down right away, causing the thick thighs to show.

Jimin with a torn dress shirt and just his simple white seamless underpants, and he can look pleasing. Who said Jimin needs lace to look sexy? The thick thighs are inviting Jungkook to do something, and he won't wait any longer. Lifting one of Jimin's legs up, he spreads the thighs apart, kissing Jimin's ankle. More like sucking since it leaves some sort of hickies.

It was not planned, and no, this is not happening because they went on a date. Jungkook lost control because of how Jimin carried himself handling the interview so well with his smart answers and his light smiles.

Brain. That brain compliments Jimin's beauty so well, and it's the sexiest thing ever, and Jungkook just wanted to claim and make a mark all over this beauty.

Jimin was feeling the thick tension since he answered that last question. For some reason, Jungkook held his hand in a rush manner right after they're done. They didn't even have time to chat with their parents. Jungkook took them back up here. This kind of action was familiar enough to guess that Jungkook needed it.

Woah where is that from? What happened to Jungkook who doesn't want to be a sex machine?

And he's right, loving how Jungkook is being. He loves it every time Jungkook's wild animal side comes out strong. Jimin loves that he gets to feel all kinds of strong emotions from the taller one. Those hungry eyes on him. Jimin is willing to give in.

Jimin's thighs are broken apart when Jungkook pushes both of his knees to the side to spread them. "Mmmnn." He moans, feeling Jungkook's lips on his inner thigh.

Jungkook sucks on the skin, making sure to make marks all over. He's not at that point to care if it's allowed. He's just hungry, and his mission is to eat Jimin all over. Biting on the skin of Jimin's inner thigh. Jungkook creates chills all over Jimin's body. The excitement from that white underwear he didn't take off is making them go crazy, and Jimin can only stay there, letting Jungkook do whatever he wants.

The strong hand that Jungkook owns starts to travel up under a thin white content underwear. He rubs on Jimin's pelvis, making it impossible for Jimin to stop moaning. Jimin's crotch is close to Jungkook's face. That's how Jungkook wants it. Jimin is exposed and vulnerable, and Jungkook inhales the skin. Shit, Jimin's natural scent is driving him crazy.

"Jungkook, please."

The voice distracts Jungkook from enjoying Jimin's inner thighs. He lifts his upper body up to see Jimin locking his own hands up, holding on to the backrest. His thighs are still spreading for him. Vulnerable and submissive.

Complete submissive while those crescent eyes are staring right at him. Jungkook just wants to really capture this image and keep it forever.

"Please what?" Jungkook leans in, one of his arms rests on the couch, while the other one slides down under Jimin's waist, squeezing on the skin. He makes sure their lips are close enough to each other. Enough to make Jimin lift his head up for a kiss. "Jimin, please what?"

The smaller one tilts his chin up, in order to kiss Jungkook, but Jungkook leans on Jimin's neck. His tongue drags down from there to Jimin's chest. He stops right at the cute bud he enjoys so much.

"Mmm." Jimin arches his back up to feel Jungkook's tongue stronger. He can already feel Jungkook smirking. "Ahh Jungkook, please."

"Say it, Jimin. Please what?" Jungkook pulls back, looking at Jimin.

"Kiss me and do whatever you want."

That's all Jungkook needs to hear. He smashes his lips on Jimin's plump one, sucking on it like he means it. His hands roam all over Jimin's body, squeezing on the skin as if he wants Jimin to feel how much he wants Jimin right now. They keep on kissing. Jimin admits to himself that he can't ever get enough of the things Jungkook is doing.

However, the doorbell, out of the sudden, rings.

---------------------------

End of chapter

A/N: A thrist trap chapter for you guys because Jungkook came to Live, and this live is only Jimin. <3<3<3 

I know. I'm sorry.  Scold me all you want. Just not too harsh.