Chapter 30: Time flies

Time flies, bangs grow, hair colors change and hearts transform. Old habits are gone, being replaced by new ones. Routines have been established as well as beliefs and personalities.

"Taehyung! Are you done?! Come on, the car is on the way!" Jimin knocks at Taehyung's door non-stop, loudly, and he doesn't care if the neighbors are going to be pissed.

"I'm almost done. Oh my god!" Taehyung runs to the door, opening it for Jimin and his luggages to get in.

"Do you need help with anything? The car is coming. We need to be quick." Jimin says, looking around the kitchen area. There are boxes of kitchen stuff on the counter. "Tae, are you taking these? Or are you giving them away? You do know they're charging extra for leaving things behind. Did you erase all the stains on the wall?"

"Oh those? I'm giving them away, and I erased the stains as much as I can, And Jimin, don't go around and try to find more stains, ok? I'm fine with some extra charge."

"Do you need to pay for something you don't need to?"

"Well, I'm fine with that. I'd rather be paying than seeing you with your little rubber trying to remove every single stain. We can't leave the room that perfect." Taehyung rolls his eyes. "The candle smoke stains are impossible to handle."

"And I told you to get some paint to fix it. Ah I should have done that for you."

"Oh my god. Don't even think about doing it now. Anyways, can you help me put those give away boxes in the trash room while I zip up my luggages? And then we're ready to go."

"Ok." It's Jimin's turn to roll his eyes. It's irritating that Taehyung has to pay for something stupid and lose some of his apartment deposit.

Moving one box at once, Jimin keeps on placing them in the trash room. No handwritten note saying 'take it for free' since it's normal that some people will take free stuff from the trash room. Jimin hasn't finished placing all of them, and someone took the previous boxes already. If they wait a little longer, they'd get a free capsule coffee maker Jimin is placing down on the floor.

"Jimin?" A familiar voice is calling him from behind.

"Han? Hey! It's been a while. How have you been?" Jimin smiles brightly before he opens his arms for a hug.

Slicking his long pushed back blond hair, Han looks at Jimin, not being able to hide his adoration. "Yeah it's been what? 6 months? I've been alright. It's nice to see you." Han replies with his awkward smile, a pair of big blue eyes are glancing at the coffee maker. "Really nice to see you."

"Oh. Me and Taehyung are going back to Korea. We're giving away free stuff."

"What?! When? You're going back? Permanently?"