Chapter 44: Decision

House music is being played as the background of the event. Jungkook looks at the crowd with a glass of grape juice in his hand. It's not his favorite. It's just a nice color for press.

Well, call him shallow, but it has to be that way sometimes in some certain social events to go with things he doesn't like to look good in photos. The purple-ish drinks suit well with his dark gray suit. The event itself is for a cheesecake shop that has a purple theme.

A flash light hits his face. Jungkook frowns. How rude? Shouldn't he be informed before someone takes his photo? Jungkook looks at the source of that flash light, almost giving a glare before he can stop himself.

It's that photographer for one of the famous gossip news sites, and Jungkook better not be rude to him. He's not a fake type, but he's the type to make sure no one can throw something that causes bad reputation to the Jeon family.

"Hello, mr. Jeon. You look beyond spectacular as always." The photographer gives a friendly smile.

"Hello." Jungkook gives a smile that doesn't reach his eyes, implying that he doesn't like his photo to be taken without asking.

"Sorry, you just look so cool. I needed to capture it. I hope you don't mind."

Jungkook doesn't say anything back. "If you don't mind, I'd excuse myself."

"What's the rush? Didn't you bring yourself a date?" The same photographer asks.

"I don't normally bring any date to any kind of event. I think you should go ahead and capture those celebrities. I'm sure they're waiting to be captured." Jungkook says, looking the photographer in the eyes.

"This is a different situation. I mean. Lee Yunho is here, as well as his daughter, Lee Sohee. Shouldn't you be with her now?"

It reminds Jungkook about that rumor or fake news. Whatever it is. They took care of the news, but Lee was one step ahead for leaking a story about Jungkook being close with Sohee during college. People are hyped up over the internet, and Jungkook is sure Jimin saw those photos and contents. The wedding news is not being faded. "I'm not here with her. I have to go talk to the guests. Please excuse me."