Chapter 62: First night

Start from the beginning

If this was an exam, Jungkook is not failing, but he's not getting good grades for sure.

"I said I'm not talking about it with you." Jimin says, looking down on Jungkook's chest. He presses his lips together, thinking of something, and it looks obvious for Jungkook. "You said anything I want, you'll follow, right?" The smaller of the two shifts his gaze up to Jungkook.

"Mhm. Yes. That's what I said." Anything. Just anything Jimin wants. Jungkook would be willing to gi-

"I want you to fuck me." Jimin says it with a determined manner, causing Jungkook to raise his eyebrows. "You promised me sex after the wedding." He adds.

Jungkook's lips are parted. It's confusing. The mood is being shifted so quickly in minutes. Jimin just let out his feelings, but now Jungkook is being asked to have sex with him? How to make sense out of this? If it's going to happen, Jungkook would imagine that this would be some sort of makeup sex where Jimin lets out his feelings, and Jungkook would comfort him gently, and it could lead to something else, but who is he to expect a good story when he's actually the cause of everything that's messed up since the beginning.

"Don't you want to rest? I mean. You must be exhausted." Jungkook says with a gentle tone. "I still keep my promise. We can do it in the morning." Even though it's their wedding night, and Jimin is in his arms looking all beautiful, Jungkook doesn't think that his dick would get hard after this kind of conversation.

"We need to do it now." Jimin says. It makes sense in Jimin's head though. Jimin can't really bear how he just let out his feelings to boost Jungkook's egos. He feels the need to prove the point in his head that Jungkook is still in that place of his friends with benefits. That sex is the main and biggest part in their relationship. This empty feeling in his stomach after saying all those things doesn't do him good. He needs to be filled up. That's how Jimin feels.

"Why now?"

"You don't look tired, so we can do it." Jimin starts to unbutton Jungkook's shirt slowly. Thankfully Jungkook's suit was already taken off and placed on the couch.

"But you look like you need to rest." Jungkook argues.

"Come on, Jungkook." Jimin then puts both of his hands on Jungkook's cheeks. He gives a light peck on Jungkook's lips. "I want you to fuck me." He gives another peck. It's a longer peck this time. "However you want, seriously. Up against the wall or the balcony. Both are fine by me."

These words could have been hot, but right now, Jungkook's body is not adjusting well with the quick change of the situation. He can't just shift his emotion. Jungkook can imagine himself cuddling Jimin to sleep to comfort the smaller one, but sex? No. Jungkook is not sure why he's not feeling it.

The taller of the two then removes his arms from Jimin's body. He grabs Jimin's hand before they walk up into Jimin's room. "Can we do it after taking a shower?" It's his way to buy time. Jungkook assumes that Jimin would feel like sleeping after his shower.

"We can even take a shower together." Jimin suggests. "It would be nice." No flirty tone is being heard. An essence of aggression coming off of Jimin which would have been hot.

But Jungkook is really not feeling it tonight. "I really think we should just do it tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Honestly, I'm not feeling it." Jungkook knows he has all the right to say no. He also knows that his chance of cuddling Jimin must be off the table, but he's planning to come back later to do it anyway. Maybe right after Jimin's asleep. It feels wrong to let Jimin sleep by himself.

"And why is that?" Jimin is obviously annoyed.

"Why can't you wait?" Jungkook asks. He hasn't been able to reject any sex with Jimin, but this time is different. He decides to reject gently.