Me:
Do as you wish. All the best for tomorrow. It's gonna be a long day for you.

When I kept my mobile down, I felt someone's hand on my eyes. I know who it could be. "Arya, I know it's you. Take your hands back", I said. For sure, she would have made a face right now. These actions of hers sometimes make me wonder if she is really an officer because she still behaves like an old-school teenage girl.

She stood in front of me, crossing her hands on her chest, and gave me a questioning look.

What? I asked her.

Who had the courage to blackmail you?, she said, and I raised my right eyebrow in response.

********

AUTHOR'S POV.............

In a private room of a club, a meeting was held. A man in his late 50s said, 'Don't worry, Mr. Gupta, you will receive your order on time'.

"We have heard about your commitments, Mr. Rathore, and we know that you will deliver the order on time", Mr. Gupta replied.

In between the meetings, their attention went towards a man who was rushing towards them. Mr. Rathore asked, "What's the matter, Lucky?"

"Boss, you should take a look at it," he said, forwarding his phone. Looking at the mobile screen, his facial reaction started to change. His eyes were burning in anger. He excused himself and left the room. Lucky gave a forceful smile to Mr. Gupta, apologized to him, and left behind Mr. Rathore.

Vikram and Lucky were sitting in the car. Vikram unlocked his phone's screen and checked the message from an unknown number. An unknown person had shared two photos on his mobile. The photo clearly showed that he was giving money to a police officer. Another photo showed him standing near a dead body with a knife in his hand.

After the photos, there was a message.

Unknown:
I just don't have photos, I also have a whole film of this scene.

Lucky replied:

Who are you? How did you get all this?

Unknow number:
User 123.
Well, this is nothing. I have more things to telecast than this.

lucky:

What? User 123?

User 123:
Don't underestimate me by my name. If you want me to keep my mouth shut and not telecast any picutre of yours, better pay me 5 crores.
I will share the bank details.
Pay the amount to that bank account before tomorrow evening, or else you will be the hot news all around the country.

After reading the messages, he punched the front seat, making a fist on his fingers. "What to do, boss?" Lucky asked.

"Do whatever you can, but keep his mouth shut," Vikram replied.

*******

Atharv was sitting in a meeting room. One person in his early 30s was doing a presentation, and he was listening to him with his most famous cold face. Though it was an AC room, the person's forehead who was presenting the presentation was covered with sweat droplets. He was continuously wiping and doing his work.

He completed whatever he was saying and then first looked towards Atharv for a while and then at another person who would be in his late 30s.

The person in his late 30s turned towards Atharv and asked, "How was the presentation, Mr. Ahuja?" He waited for a while, and when he didn't get any reply from Atharv, he asked again, "Can we finalize the deal, Mr. Ahuja?"