Chapter 10

"Fucking psycho you just had to kill him didn't you?" Hendrix asked.
"Did you enjoy the show? If I had known you were spying on me I would have showed off a bit before killing him" Antonio said while wiping the blood from his gun with a cloth.
"The Gynni family has a lot of connection with other mafia's so they'll probably start a war" Hendrix said and Antonio walked back to his seat and sat down
"Can't start a finished war and don't try acting like a saint you're even worse than I am don't think I don't know you're planning something in that sick head of your's for the Russian mafia even though you claim to be their ally"
Hendrix smiled and picked up the gun lying on the table
"A glock 19, simple but effective" he said while examining the gun.
"The Russian and italian mafia will never agree and there's no such thing as being Allie's I'm just doing my job as the Don" Hendrix said again.
"Is that why you aren't answering Marcelo?"Antonio taunted and Hendrix replied slightly annoyed
"The fact that I'm the Italian Mafia Don doesn't mean I must answer an Italian name. The name is only relevant in the paper work"
"Whatever, why are you here anyways this place is clearly out of bounds to you and it's strictly for VIP'S" Antonio said, spelling out the words
"So Fabio's a VIP?" Hendrix asked flatly.
"He's more of it than you are.Why are you here" Antonio replied"
"I'm looking for a rat"
"I'm Antonio Giovanni a mafia lord not a rat keeper" Antonio replied and Hendrix smiled and said
"I don't see no difference in the two" and Antonio narrowed his eyes at him and cursed at him
"Where's Diego?" Hendrix asked with a firm tone.
"He's among your men so why would I know shit about him?" Antonio answered lazily.
"You can stop with the pretence I already know he's here" Hendrix replied.
"If you are so sure if that why are you seated here asking me? What is your made man doing wondering about don't tell me there's a plan to overthrow the boss" Antonio mocked.
"You're to nosy for a Don" Hendrix said with irritation.
"Thanks for the compliment" Antonio said, he was definitely trying to you with him" Hendrix uncrossed his legs and leaned closer to the table
"I know he's with you so do me a favour and keep him with you he's too much headache I'll come and get him later" he said and stood up to leave.
"Does she know?" Antonio asked and Hemdrix stopped in his tracks but Antonio continued
"She's smart so she'll figure out sooner or later"
"I plan on letting her know or as you said leaving her to find out by herself unlike prince charming seated here" Hendrix replied without turning back.
"You finally accepted our relationship" Antonio said while wiping imaginary tears from his eyes.
"Fuck off" Hendrix said and walked away.

Collette was in the restaurant as she had an afternoon shift, she was taking care of some matters in the kitchen and Blondie came in
"Hey bambi eyes you have guests" she said.
"Do you know who they are?" Collette asked and she replied
"Well I think I've seen one of them here before".
"Alright cover for me please, I'll go and check who they are" Collette said with pleading eyes.
"Fuck those your bambi eyes alright go ahead" Blondie said and Collette whispered a thank you and left. She came out trying to scan the tables to see if she'll recognize them and a very familiar voice drew her attention
"Hey sexy ass over here" Rima yelled, gaining stares from people. Collette turned red from embarrassment and quickly hurried to their table after mouthing sorry to the people.
"What's your problem girl, what a way to call someone" Collette said on getting to the table.
"There's nothing to be embarrassed about your ass really looks nice and your uniform is helping alot" Rima said, using her hand to gesture to the uniform. It was a plain white blouse that fitted her boob area that was tucked into and a navy blue fitted skirt just above her knee with a cute cap that is  matching the color of her skirt.
"You're really a handful" Collette said with a smile and a cough interrupted them turning to the direction of the sound, was Rex sitting at the other side of the table
"Sorry did I disturb you guys" he asked, feigning concern and Rima just rolled her eyes at him while Collette gave him an apologetic look.
"I'm so sorry Rex but your ass of a sister, had to embarrass me" Collette said.
"She wasn't wrong tho" he said with a wink.
"Handling Rima is alot and now there's two of you?" Collete said while laughing.
"How have you been baby I haven't seen you in forever hope your not working yourself to death" Rima said and pulled Collete to sit beside her.
"I'm perfectly fine as you can see Rima don't worry about me. You don't look so bad yourself" Collette replied while scanning Rima with her eyes.
"Of course I'll look nice this man here is an asshole but he takes care of me" Rima said, pointing to Rex and he looked at her with a fake hurt expression
"Ouch" he said with his hand on his chest and they all burst into laughter.
"How are things with you boss" Rima asked. Collette had already told her everything, from how he became the owner of the restaurant to how she was almost fired, his offer and their toxic relationship.
"Well I think it's getting better as the day goes by not that he's stopped being a jerk tho but I think he's more tolerable now" Collette explained.
"Then why is he still making you work in the restaurant?" Rima asked.
"Like I said he's still a jerk but I love working here this restaurant is like my safe place" Collette explained.
"You can always quit the job" Rex chipped in and Collette smiled at him.
"I'll always remember you offer Rex but I'm comfortable for now"
Of course she wanted to just drop everything and go back to living her normal life with Rima and nana but the restaurant was also part of her daily life and it's not something she can just forget as she has had so many memories there both good and bad. They chatted for a while and Collette had to leave them to get back to work but not after promising the call each of them later that day.