Chapter 1

"Bring him to me" and immediately a man in his late thirties fell on his knees.
"Pls spare me I just need a little more time" he begged.
"How dare u think you could go against me" the cold voice said.
"Ok let's play a game, I cut a part of your body until I hear the loudest scream".
"Pls no..." just then a hot iron rod being forced into his throat stopped him from saying any more and the sound of something falling on the floor made him turn only to see his left wrist wriggling on the floor,he went on being tortured until an ear deafening scream was heard and the place became quiet again.
"Clean up this mess"the cold voice said
"Boss what about his family?"
"Keep them hostage until I get the necessary informations.
"Right away boss".
"Erris arrange something for me this night I need to cool off".

On my way home,I saw a girl helping an old lady cross the road ,"hmmph how pathetic". She signalled for me to hold on which I did but when they were about to cross, I suddenly sped past them and I chuckled a little on seeing the horrified look on their faces."now that's what I call fun".

"How dare he do that?and who the hell does he think he is trying to scare us to death" I said to my nana
"No need to fuss around that's how they all are"she said trying to calm me down.

Back on a huge,dark eerie but beautiful mansion, a tall figure with cold voice said
"Get out"
"But sir, Erris said you needed to have some fun"
"I think I've had enough fun for today now get out while I'm still being nice"he said with a deadly smirk. She quickly left dejectedly.

"Collet." A tiny voice screamed as she entered into the house. She looked up and saw her best friend, "Rim..." Before she could complete her statement she felt something heavy on her body and loosing her balance, she fell down and they both started laughing.
"Rima you didn't inform me you were coming today".
"Well, suprise!".
"You and your suprises, anyways this is the best so far. Did nana know you were coming?"
"No I wanted to suprise you both and I was afraid of her spilling it out excitedly.
"You are really something else so... how's New York?"
"It's more than beautiful gosh there are so many hot guys there also, aunt said to extend her greetings to you. That woman missed you damn badly"

"Aww so why did you come back"

Come on I was missing my one and only cutie pie I was literally dying not being able to see you for so long"
"Don't flatter me"
"Am serious tho".

"So Collet got any idea on what's going on now"
"Uhhm no "
"So it appears the Italian Mafia lord is back.
"Stop telling such expensive jokes"
"Am serious girl THE ITALIAN MAFIA LORD IS BACK FROM SPAIN so we have to be very careful not to cross his path cuz I heard he's ruthless.
"Come on Rima you are being overly dramatic all Mafias are ruthless and besides we will never see him. So chill"
"But I would love to see him. Like I heard he's really handsome"
"What?"
"Yh I heard he's fucking good looking and also a sex god.
"RIMA!!!" She yelled.
"Stop being a mom." She said with an eye roll while walking away. "And by the way, am starving."
-------

"Collet!" Grandma shouted from her room
"Yes am coming!" She took her phone from her bed stand and checked the time
"Fuck am late for work." She quickly freshened up and tiptoed out of the room so as not to wake Rima.
"Morning nana"
"Won't you have breakfast?"
"Am late so I need to quickly run." She said whilst having her coffee. Kissing grandma good bye, she left.
.....

"Boss are we going to the office straight?"
"I need to have some coffee. Go to my usual spot"

A black car pulled up at 'JUST YOU' restaurant and then a tall, well built handsome figure walked in and Collet thought she saw a god but that changed when she saw the second figure, he looked quite familiar and she traced his face back to the rascal on the day before
"Am gonna teach him a little lesson" she said smiling to herself

"Your order" a feminine voice said and he turned towards the direction of the voice. He remembered her of course his little play toy of yesterday
"You know Skyler, isn't it nice scaring someone to death before bedtime?"
"Yeah whatever you say boss"
"Is he trying to mess with me?" She said to herself and dropped the coffee. The coffee *mistakenly* spilled on him.
"Hey watch it clumsy bitch!!"
"I guess now you know it's not everyone you mess with." She said confidently.
"Do you know who I am?" he said.
"Do I look like I care?" She retorted back.
"Trust me I won't let you off so easily." He said with a dark smirk spread across his face.
"Do your worst."
"I like your courage sweetheart but I hope you keep it up till the end." He said with a smile that gave a dangerous aura he stood up, coming so close to her and she moved back unconsciously then he held her wrist and said,
"See you soon sweetheart. Keep up with the fire but be careful because my own flames might just evelope yours." And with that, he left. She shivered when she remembered his words

"Why did you let her off so easily boss?" Skyler asked.
"She is a growing lioness so I want her to have a little taste of torture. Get me her info as soon as possible."
"Sure thing boss."

When Collet got home she told Rima about her day's event and she regretted it immediately.
"Was he hot? Did you guys exchange numbers?"
"Rimaaaa!!" She yelled.
"Sorry I just got carried away don't take his threat to heart girl besides he doesn't even know you." She said assuringly.
"You're right he..."
"But seriously was he hot..."
"I think I've had a long day so goodnight." Collet said cutting her short.

*******************************
A/N
Hey guys hope you enjoyed the first chapter,this is actually my first novel so I am so nervous and at the same time excited.
I really need your support on this and let me know your suggestions and comments on the comment section
Love y'all 😘😘❤️