Junkyu is right. After meeting Hyunsuk, Jihoon has been working hard to be better and to make sure that he can be acknowledged on his own. Not just because of his idol group. Back then, he was trying hard to not overshadow anyone in his group. Not to shine alone. Because those people on the internet are criticizing him for doing so. But after meeting Hyunsuk, and having a goal to make Hyunsuk look at him, he started to see that if he manages to catch people’s interest toward him, he can still make people to support the group he is in at the same time.

“Sure. Hyunsuk hyung put an absurd condition just to make you stop dreaming of dating him. But with that, you started to work hard and to be better than before. It’s probably the same as Hyunsuk hyung. He’s probably already at the lowest point of his life. He probably already knows who possibly posted that. Because the audio file was the earliest draft of his songs. He probably can already tell a few names that could do it. And because it’s the one that he made when he’s very young, the person who has access to the file is probably someone who is very close to him,” Junkyu said. “Just by that, it can make Hyunsuk hyung getting depressed for thinking someone who’s close to him did that to him. And when they did it around this time and made other people get affected by the scandal, it made Hyunsuk hyung feel even worse, don’t you think?”

“You’re right,” Jihoon said.

“He’s probably going to keep blaming himself for what has happened. He probably didn’t want to know the actual person who did that to him but at the same time, he’s feeling bad that the one who posted that has made people who’s working along with Hyunsuk hyung getting badly affected. And those people including us. Including you,” Junkyu said.

Jihoon remembered the first time he knew about that scandal, Hyunsuk told him to leave and that he had ruined Jihoon’s career. But that’s probably just because he is just blaming himself and trying to build a wall. But Jihoon keeps telling him that it’s not his fault. 

“Having you around. Who keeps telling him that everything will be fine. That you’re still working hard to win his heart even through all this situation. It might have warmed his heart a little. And little by little, he started to open his heart. It might not be easy for him. For an Omega like Hyunsuk hyung. He used to be independent. It might be a little hard for him to lean on someone but he’s trying,” Junkyu said. “And at the same time, he wanted to be strong. To face the person who he didn’t expect to stab him from behind. To get things right,”

Junkyu patted his shoulder.

“Hyung-deul!” Junghwan suddenly shouted while running toward Jihoon and Junkyu.

“Why are you shouting? Is anyone getting hurt?” Jihoon asked.

“No,” Junghwan shook his head. While trying to catch his breath, he took out his phone. “Here,”

“What is it?” Jihoon took the phone from Junghwan’s hand. It’s an anonymous community post with a title ‘The dance teacher near my working place framed 7Chill’.

“The post suddenly got on the trending site like half an hour ago. Hyunsuk hyung’s company also postponed the press conference most probably because of this.

Jihoon opened the post. The post stated that the poster is a part-time waiter at a restaurant who just finished their shift that time. That poster’s coworker was one of the students at the studio and they were waiting for that friend. They saw 7Chill seeing the dance teacher and overheard their conversation. In that post, there's a video. The start of the video, there’s 2 people facing each other whose face is not clearly shown on the video.  

In that video, it’s the same as what Hyunsuk told Jihoon. The situation when he goes and sees the one who posted that post claiming Hyunsuk plagiarized songs. That dance teacher said that he hated Hyunsuk for stealing his friend. He hated Hyunsuk for getting even more famous and living his life comfortably while the dance teacher is struggling and lonely. The dance teacher blamed Hyunsuk for everything and said that this scandal didn’t even affect Hyunsuk that much because he didn’t really get canceled or something. The dance teacher also said that it’s nice seeing Hyunsuk getting all the doubts from the comments online. At least he can see that Hyunsuk probably couldn’t have his life as comfortable as before.