Warm morning

This chapter will only be the morning of when the gays wakes up so it'll be a bit short enjoyyy

Lucifer pov

I wake up and feels arms around my waist so I look up and see alastor?!?I jump up confused trying to remember what happened the night before.Alastor wakes up slowly he looks very tired "luci..?why did you leave?" He says clearly wanting to continue the cuddle.I stare at him "uhm...what happened..?" I say confused.Alastor laughs then grabs Lucifer's waist and brings his head on his chest "well last night you were crying and saying that you missed me and mad that I left you then we cuddled and fell asleep." He says with complete calmness no reaction at all and I just lay my head on his chest trying to process what I just found out.I then lift my head to see alastor and his charming face "so..what time is it..?" I say Alastor looks over at the clock "it's..11:38" I realize it's very late in the morning and I sit up out of his grasp "I think we should go-" I then get pulled down again alastor wrapping his arms around me laying his face in my hair "you smell nice.." he says softly and I get a bit weirded out but smile "uh thanks?" I say not trying to sound mad or anything just a bit weirded out but I ignore it and then fall back asleep in his arms.

Alastor pov

Lucifer is in my arms and i stare at him looking at the small details of his adorable face.few minutes before i smelled his hair and said he smelled good..i frown a bit and think 'WHY TF DID I SAY THAT IM SO STUPID HE PROBABLY THINKS IM WEIRD.. :(' I try to stop thinking about it but I can't but then I hear Lucifer say while asleep "Lilith...Charlie..no.." He says looking sad like about to cry I then hold him closer his face an only inches from mine "don't leave me..please.." he says crying a little bit.i then stare at him I feel so bad for him but then i decide to try waking him up so I shake him a bit "luci..!" He opens his eyes but not fully awake "Lilith..?" He then leans in and kisses me.My eyes widen but a few seconds later I kiss back.After the kiss it was a bit long but a good kiss and I stare at him fast asleep again blushing hard."Lucifer..why did you..nvm.." I say then looking away.

Authors note

Hiii!!sorry I haven't uploaded I've had no motivation to do so anyway ily all sm byee!!💗💗