Seeing eachother again

This chapter will be a bit short btw

3rd person

In heaven Emily and alastor were waiting for the portal to open alastor at first hoping to see Luci but then realized that he's banned from heaven so he just wants to see any of them.The portal then opens and he sees some of the hotel and sees Luci staring at the portal then they both get suprised by seeing each other and blush then Charlie walks in the portal with angeldust,and vaggie.Charlie's face lights up as she see's alastor "Alastor!!" She runs to him and hugs him "I'm so happy your in heaven!!how is it living here?I bet wayyy better then hell!!" She says smiling happily so proud that he got redeemed.Alastor smiles back happy to see them all "hello yes it's good living up here but I do miss all of you." He looks over at the other to shocked "Alastor??!!" The two say suprised the plan actually worked.Emily is so happy seeing all of them bonding again "so since we confirmed that he's here how about you all bond?you haven't seen each other in months!" She smiles.Everyone's face lights up.

They walk around lute sees them but ignores not wanting to deal with their shit but still pissed off.Anyway they first go to an ice cream place and they all try ice cream vaggie got cookies and cream ,Charlie got cotton candy,angeldust got strawberry,and alastor got chocolate(I chose random ice creams lolol) while their eating alastor turns to Charlie "hey how is Luci doing?" He says wanting to know how his tiny crush is doing Charlie looks up "oh he's doing good he was really sad for a few months after you died but he's getting better ever since we rebuilt the hotel.I wish you could visit him he'd love to see you!!" She says smiling and He smiles back thinking 'I know he was sad but it's been like 6 months I'm suprised he's still grieving I mean not that I don't miss him I'd do anything to see him rn but I thought he'd get over in a month or something ...'After they went to the ice cream place they went to a rolling skate ally. After they went there they went to a restaurant and chatted for a few hours.

When it's time for them to leave their all very sad specially alastor "bye al" angeldust says and hugs alastor and he hugs back then he walks into the portal then vaggie and Charlie hug him and say their goodbyes and walk into the portal and then alastor looks into the portal seeing Lucifer just like they say each other the last time but they finally say something "Alastor?..." Lucifer says seeing the taller man in an angel form but he finds him pretty attractive.Alastor smiles really happy finally being able to see him for a bit "hey Lucifer!!" He says very happy "I can't believe you actually went to heaven" Lucifer says suprised Alastor replies "you thought I wouldn't?" He said laughing a bit and Lucifer blushes hard in embarrassment "n-no!!!I meant like-well yk what I meant!!" Alastor laughs a lot more but then the portal starts to close "shit...bye.." Lucifer says sadly "bye!" Alastor says a bit sadly really wanting to keep talking to him.Hopefully something will happen that we meet again..

Authors note

Hiii!!sorry this one was a bit late I didn't have too many ideas for this chapter and when I was really far into making it I realized it was supposed to be a meeting so I had to change it up a bit lololol.Anyway Ily all sm💗💗!!