Alastor...?

3rd person

Lucifer runs to alastor as he's lays on the ground trying to breathe and survive "ALASTOR???WHAT HAPPENED?!?" Lucifer holds the taller demon and blood gets all over him but he doesn't care all he can think about is helping his friend "a-Adam......"alastor says weakly not being able to say that much and coughing blood. "HE DID THIS TO YOU?!?" Tears start going down Lucifer's face.The taller demon looks up at him "is everyone......" he coughs hard trying to talk as much as he can "is everyone okay...??" Alastor says breathing heavily. "Everyone is fine don't worry!let's try to help you!" Alastor looks down sadly "I'm not sure if we can help the c-cut......is pretty bad..." he reveals his deep wound and it's extremely bad and blood is gushing out everywhere. Lucifer gasp and puts more pressure on it "Well we killed adam...well nifty did...!" Alastor chuckles but not as loud as usual. "Luci......everything is getting blurry" Alastor says weakly but a bit sleepily "WHAT??NO PLEASE!..." lucifer says crying and gripping the taller demon in his arms and his face is in the kings chest "Luci..." Alastor says sadly "you have to let me go it's my t-time." He says as the short king says crying in his hair not wanting him to go "please don't..." then Lucifer feels alastor not breathing "Alastor ...!?" Lucifer says then looks at the demons corpse then the others come running over. "Dad have you fo-..." Charlie says then seeing Alastor being held by the crying man. Everyone goes silent "we can help him right!?!?" Angel says freaking out and tearing up. "I don't believe we can,angel." Husk says quietly.

when everyone leaves and Lucifer is the only one still there hugging alastor's body not wanting to believe that his friend was gone. "Why did it have to be you...we only just got along!!..." Lucifer cries even harder "I'll miss you so much..." He wipes his tears away "Alastor wouldn't mind if I just..." lucifer lays his lips down on alastors forehead and kisses it for a few seconds then stops and picks him up and takes him away.Lucifer puts alastors body in a place where they can take care of it for a few days then walks to where everyone else was saying. "hey dad..." Charlie says quietly both holding back tears "you doing okay?" Lucifer keeps looking down not wanting his daughter to see him crying "yea...ima go to bed now.." Charlie nods and let's her father to go to his room.

Lucifer pov

I walk into my room I'm glad Charlie didn't force me to sleep in the same room room with someone I don't really trust any of them...I decide to take a shower to get my mind off of alastor but all I can think of is watching him die in my arms...what if I got there sooner I could've saved him!!...it's all my fault I should've gotten there sooner I should've protected him but I would've lost my daughter....I walk out the shower get ready for sleep and grab my phone and lay down in my bed,wrap myself around the warm blanket,and cuddle my duck plush.I turn on my phone and look through my photos of me and alastor we both looked so I happy I loved him so much I lost another person I love I have such bad luck..I start crying into my duck plushie thinking of the night before when we laughed together it was so much fun I'd do anything to relive that moment and tell him I love him..Even if he didn't love me back I just wanted to get it off my chest!! I turn my phone off and try going to bed.

Authors note

I hope you enjoyed I got some ideas from a friend for this and sorry if it's cringe I really tried to make this sad enough.I put a lot of thought into this one to make it sad and romantic so I got the idea for Lucifer to admit he loved alastor lol. Also the part where Lucifer was crying while looking at his phone reminded me of the scene in Helluva boss where blitzø was crying at a photo of his mom. Anyway ily all sm 💗💗💗!!