Jungkook's chest rose and fell rapidly as he tried to regain control over his desires. "You're testing my patience, Taehyung," he growled softly, his voice giving away the longing and frustration.

Taehyung chuckled softly, his breath ghosting over Jungkook's skin. "But isn't this keeping things exciting?" he countered, his fingers teasingly pulling at Jungkook's tie but not releasing the knot. He leaned in to kiss Jungkook again, this time slow and teasingly making sure the other felt the hunger for more.

Jungkook's restraint was slowly slipping away, his need for Taehyung overpowering his self-control. He groaned into the kiss, his hips involuntarily bucking up, seeking more contact with Taehyung's body.

Feeling Jungkook's growing desperation, Taehyung broke the kiss again, a smug expression on his face. "Not yet,"

With a mischievous glint in his eyes, he whispered, "Do you want me, Jungkook?"

Jungkook's response was immediate and desperate, a low growl escaping his lips as he nodded eagerly. He couldn't bear another moment of this intense torture; he needed Taehyung now more than ever.

Satisfied with Jungkook's response, Taehyung finally gave in, his fingers untying the knot of the tie that bound Jungkook's hands.

As soon as the tie fell away, he grabbed Taehyung's hips firmly ravishing his lips in a hungry, possessive kiss. His hands slipped under his shirt to feel the warmth of his skin against his fingertips, roaming his body with a sense of urgency, memorizing every curve, every sensation, as if he was touching him for the first time.

Taehyung arched into his touch, a gasp leaving his lips as Jungkook's hands explored every inch of his body.

" Alert! Alert! Alert!"

Suddenly Jungkook's car started beeping with warnings, Taehyung flinching at it. The mafia boss cursed under his breathe as he settled Taehyung down on the passenger seat and put on his seat belt.

Jungkook was soon surrounded by his henchmen's car, as they started driving to get away from their current destination.

" Enemy in range boss. They are following us,"

Jungkook's expression hardened as he heard Namjoon's warning. With Taehyung still seated beside him, he swiftly assessed the situation through his screen.

" Yoongi hack their cars. I want each and every information you can get. Namjoon try to delay them from reaching me,"

Jungkook's hand gripped on the steering wheel, trying to calm himself down from their heated passion. His focus had now shifted to first get his wife out of this situation safely.

" Boss, we've got some intel on their positions and numbers,"

" Good," Jungkook replied, his voice commanding yet composed. " Feed me the intel. Namjoon, any updates on their movements?"

" It seems all of them have diverted their paths so they could catch us at any routes,"

" Keep them at bay, Namjoon. We can't afford any slip-ups," Jungkook commanded, his voice firm and authoritative.

" It seems like someone is instructing them boss,"

Jungkook's eyes narrowed as he processed the information relayed by Yoongi. He knew this was not just a random attack; someone was targeting him deliberately.

His eyes instinctively fell on Taehyung who hadn't spoken a word.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked, his voice changing from confident to concerned as he reached out to gently caress Taehyung's cheek.