Chapter 11

" I want you to kiss kiss me,"

Jungkook said, his voice coming out huskier, and Taehyung couldn't help but feel his heart race and throat getting dry.

His dark and needy orbs were enough for Taehyung to feel a rush of excitement flowing through him. This time it was Jungkook who leaned in capturing his lips. Taehyung's body went numb as soon as Jungkook's soft lips were placed on his. He couldn't think of anything but to kiss back in the heat of that moment, forgetting about his own mission to stay away from the mafia boss and kissed Jungkook.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, while all Jungkook could do was hold his waist tightly. He didn't know what he wanted to do, unknown desires surging through him. He had observed Taehyung every time while kissing, and had noticed that he closes his eyes. So he did too, immersing himself in the moment.

Jungkook sucked on Taehyung's lips, making him go crazy. His fingers curled around Jungkook's hair as he kissed him more passionately. That move made Jungkook pull the male on his lap closer to him.

Their breathe mingled making Jungkook unconsciously rub Taehyung's waist. His hands touched his bare skin in that process sending sparks down his body.

His needs now felt insatiable. Now he didn't just want to kiss Taehyung, he wanted to touch his bare skin.

Taehyung drew back first, breathing heavily. This time, Jungkook had kissed him unlike the last one at the party. Jungkook's sudden strong grip on Taehyung's waist made him whimper and Jungkook could feel his mind going blank. It was hazy with Taehyung's thoughts, wanting to do this all over again.

He was going to ask for more when he was interrupted with a knock which was followed by a voice.

" Excuse me, Boss. You have a meeting arranged," 

Namjoon's voice brought Taehyung out of moment. He could feel Jungkook's hands loosen at the call and immediately took the chance to get up.

Touching his lips softly, he gasped and looked at Jungkook in horror.

" I'll g-go now," His voice came out as whisper and he ran out of cabin quickly.

Jungkook pushed his raven hair back, watching Taehyung go. His erratic breathing were a proof of him wanting more.

As soon as Taehyung was out of his sight, he could see Namjoon entering the room.

Namjoon seemed to read the atmosphere and didn't need to ask his boss anything anymore. He couldn't look at his mafia boss because for the first time, his mafia boss looked like that. For the first time he had seen his mafia boss so needy for someone.

He immediately knew why Jungkook had asked for a kiss.

" Namjoon," Jungkook stood up, taking the tie in his hands. He walked towards his seat tying it around his neck.