Me: Come to the room

Wife: No

Me: Disobeying me?

Wife: May be

Me: Wait for your
punishment then

Wife:🙄

Me: You are gonna
pay for each
of this eye rollings

Wife: 🙄
🙄🙄
🙄🙄🙄
🙄🙄🙄🙄

Me: Wait till tonight.
I will punish you so hard

Wife: 🙄

I chuckled at her behaviour and noted how many emojis she had send. I can't wait to fuck her now. I just wanted a proper kiss but now, I want to ravish her and ruin her at the same time.

"Abhi...... Are you digging a well there......?" I heard maa calling me. 

Shit!!!

I got out of the kitchen and went straight to living room and saw her biting her lower lip, stopping her smile. Seeing her lip in between her teeth I just wanna kiss her so damn hard. I was going to sit there, but stopped as I heard the most irritating voice I have ever heard.....

"Aunty......"

Varsha mittal....

I jerked my head towards the direction and grinded my teeth. She is the sister of Vardhan. Means daughter of Papa's sister.

She is crying. She ran towards maa and hugged her, saying sorrys. A lot of sorry and went to papa saying the same thing. I saw my wife looking at her with confusion. She is narrowing her eyes at her and scrunching her nose.

"I am so sorry aunty...... Maa ke taraf se mein maafi mangti hoon. Uncle... I am sorry, maaf kar dijiye" she cried.

"Who is that?" I heard a whisper

I looked down and found my wife leaning to my shoulder.

"Vardhan's sister" I whispered back

"Bua ki beti bhi Hain?" She asked raising her eyebrows

"Hmm"

I hummed wrapping my hands around her waist pressing her to me and she gasped and pinched my arm.

"Ouch!!!" I yelped slowly

"Lagi kya?" She asked rubbing my arm where she pinched.

"I will take my revenge including this"

I whispered in her ear, my lips gracing her ear a little and I noticed her shivering and fisting my T shirt.

"So my baby like it rough? Hm?" I asked teasing

"Shut up" she said slapping my chest.

We came out of our small talk as we heard Varsha say,