Chaos In Paris

I'm dying to know what's really gonna happen to Cerise by whatever scared her in the cliffhanger. It has to be Supreme coming into this world that he might take full control of her like a ghost. I dug deeper into my theory that when Shadybug mentioned about her terrible life in her world, she never mentioned anything about her own Lila like it never happened or she never existed. The way when the former evil counterparts mentioned about Supreme's nature of not telling them the wish or that using their powers for evil would slowly destroy them, it was like the same manipulation and lies like Lila/Cerise does. Could she be working with Supreme or did she really came from their world? No living person today besides Gabriel or Master Fu knows anything about the miraculous. So how did Lila from episode Volpina know anything about it? It was like she was taught by Supreme. If you think about it, her lies and deception is like the same type of tricks to fool anyone the same way the Supreme manipulated them. It was like she was taught by the Supreme really well which explains her very good deception to lie her way through manipulation and out of trouble.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Paris became a city of destruction due to Dr. Domination action's chaos and madness to destroy the world and create an empire of his own.

"HOHOHOHOHOHO! YES! This will be a perfect opportunity for a new Eggman Land!" He laughed while Chrysalis just watched.

"Of course. Not even the great Ladybug stands a chance" She said.

She spoke too soon when the portal opened and out came multiverses of Ladynoirs and Sonics coming to aid the teammates from nearly getting defeated.

"Not today! Lie-la!" Multi-Bug said.

"Ladybug!" Chrysalis knew it was her world's Ladybug.

"Not just me, we brought more of us!" Multi-Bug said.

"Here to kick your butts, Eggman!" Movie Sonic said and produced bio-electricity on his body.

"And your days of terror will be over!" Anime Cat Noir said.

"No! Too many blue rats!" Dr. Domination can't believe that more of the Sonics are already defeating the robots while the Ladynoir versions are helping the teammates out.

"Get Chrysalis! I'll aid the other versions of me!" Sonic rushes to help his counterparts.

"She's mine!" Ladybug said.

"No, she's ours, milady. She has hurt my princess far too much to get this cat very pissed off" Cat Noir said.

"Then let's do it!" Ladybug swung up to engage Chrysalis.

Cat Noir pole vaults too but Chrysalis jumps out of the mobile to get away. The heroes can see the affliction on her cheek and if they don't stop her now, she could quickly die.

"We got to get it off her!" Ladybug swung after her.

"And fast before it kills her! She's never gonna listen or appreciate us for saving her life!" Cat Noir said.

"If it means jail" Ladybug ran after Chrysalis with Cat Noir.

"Or maximum asylum!" Cat Noir caught up and smacked her with his staff.

"ARGH!" Chrysalis landed on the gravel ground on the rooftop.

"Give up, Chrysalis! You're only accelerating the inevitable!" Ladybug said.

"And you rather cause chaos in Paris than ever admit that you did something very wrong! Your vengeance is feeding your mind!" Cat Noir yelled.

"I rather die with all my secrets than be behind bars, Furball!" Chrysalis glares at them with hatred.