Into the Mobian World

The new Hawk Moth was a mystery to Team Miraculous. Ladybug though Monarch is dead but judging by the hundreds of akuma butterflies forming the shape of a woman's face, it was no man this time.

"Hello, Paris! Monarch may be dead but I'm the new Hawk Moth. You can call me Chrysalis from now on! I know you can hear me, Ladybug! Soon, you will be doomed when I ruin your life like you ruined mine!" Chrysalis face cackled before Ladybug caught all the akumas with her yo-yo to purify them.

"Time to de-evilize!" She purified them as hundreds of white butterflies flying freely.

"How is this possible? I thought you told me that the brooch disappeared" Cat Noir said.

"I did but somehow it was found," Ladybug said.

"It seems the Akuma plague is not over. It's back to a new beginning again, milady. Whoever this new holder is, she's no different than Hawk Moth" Cat Noir said.

"But far worse, Kitty" Ladybug said.

"And she said that you ruined her life like you did to her? Anyone you know?" Cat Noir said.

"No. I never met anyone to ruin her life. Maybe it's just a threatening lie to fool me" Ladybug said.

"I have a bad feeling about this" Cat Noir said.

"This holder probably hates superheroes. She can't be hiding for long" Ladybug said.

"We'll be ready. Like old times again, milady" Cat Noir fist bumps her.

"Of course, Kitty Cat" Ladybug nodded.

"And remember, we have our teammates, including Argos as the newest member. If anything goes wrong, Bunnix will save our lives as well as Viperion saving our fates from certain doom" Cat Noir said.

"Maybe. But from what you told me, sometimes every attempt has other fates. You told me how Monarch uses Second Chance for evil purposes, it increases the cataclysm and fails to capture our miraculous" Cat Noir said.

"Yeah. Well, Bunnix is our only hope then" Ladybug shrugs and throws her yoyo to swing.

"Stay safe, milady" Cat Noir went to go and find Marinette.

-

In the Mobian world, Tails thought of testing this device and seeing what happens when it controls whatever dimension world it chooses.

"Alright let's see. The Mushroom Kingdom" He types in the Mushroom Kingdom and it appears on the portal, "Already know that. Hmmm.....what is this? I never seen one like this" Tails examines a dimension that he never recognized.

He types in 2-0-1-5 on the computer. On the portal appeared Paris, "It's Paris" He saw the city.

"Okay, here goes nothing" Tails brings his invention outside to test it rather than unknowingly cause a mess inside his workshop.

-

In the Paris dimension, the heroes searched everywhere along with their teammates for the new butterfly holder. So far, nothing at all. It's been months since no one has seen or heard of Lila Rossi like she vanished. The police had tried to find her for her crimes against the school for defamation and manipulation. It was as if she had either left Paris or was still running away.

"Nothing, Ladybug. I cannot reveal time events to change the future" Bunnix said.

Argos came out of the sewers with Ryuko, "Filthy dumb rats! Whooo!" Argos helped her out, "Nothing, Ladybug. I was expecting a supervillain to hide in sewers but no single person down there but just disgusting rats"