Bianka: "Y/N are you somehow suicidal?"

His face grew pale and immediately replied.

Y/N: "Where did you get that idea? Ahh nevermind."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Currently P.E is in session.

In the field with Y/N... He couldn't believe of what he was seeing.

Y/N: "Hey Bronya..."

Bronya: "Yes?"

Y/N: "Mind if i ask a question?"

Bronya: "Da." She said so as she was seated beside him, while hugging her knees.

Y/N: "I know you girls battlesuits are identified as a uniform... But somehow..."

His eyes glued to Kiana and the rest as the classes were divided into groups. And were running laps in this moment.

Y/N: "SOMEHOW CAN YOU TELL ME ANSWER OF WHY THEY ARE WEARING BLOOMERS... EVEN THOUGH BATTLESUITS ARE MADE FOR EVERYTHING."

Y/N complained as he have problems where to look at... All the exposed skin from the girls is making him guilty to think why is he here at the first place.

Specifically at their breasts, thighs, and buttocks. The bloomers can gave a strong appeal and it's such a danger to him.

Bronya: "The Bronya does not understand of why Y/N nii-san is asking this."

She tilts her head and with her monotone voice, does not help Y/N with his mentality.

Y/N: "It's for my mental and youthful health, for christ sake."

Bronya: "The Bronya tracked Y/N nii-san's eyes directed towards Mei nee-sama."

Y/N: "It's just a coincidence... Yup, total coincidence."

Nervously he stated, as he can't help it but let his genes moves on it's own.

As the pure Japanese beauty wiped the sweat with a clean white towel. Bronya then hold Y/N's arm.

Bronya: "The Bronya trusts Y/N nii-san, as the Bronya believes he isn't like any of the other males."

A smile formed as the girl stood up and ran towards Mei.

Sighing. Y/N scratched his head.

Y/N: "You put too much trust on me... Bronya."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The day continued as each classes are discussing what activity will they be doing.

Himeko: "Right, suggestions are open at this moment."

Kiana: "Horror Room!"

The tuna raised her hand, and since she is half-german. The posture and position of the hand,  looks too much like a certain soldier praising one dictator.

Himeko: "Denied."

The homeroom teacher shot the girl's request that instant.

Kiana: "Eh?! Why?"

Himeko: "First of all Kiana-chan, you don't do well in horror."

Y/N softly chuckled, as an imaginary lance pierced Kiana. Labeled as the scared cat. Which the class followed a laugh.

Kiana: "Baka!"

Y/N: "Guh!"

The male fall back from his seat, as Kiana threw a book hitting the male's face.