20. Finally back.

Start from the beginning

- You and this Nick are a couple?

- No. We have never been a couple. He calls me that, I don't even know why.

- And he didn't hurt you, right?

- Of course, he didn't.

- Estrella...

- I'm sorry, Pablito. I'm so, so sorry.

She started crying. I laid my hand on her cheek, and wiped her tears.

- It's okay, Mel. You're okay now. It's okay.

I hugged her. She didn't deserve it. She didn't deserve all that happened to her.

After she calmed down, I decided to ask her some questions. I just had to do this.

- Why did you do these tattoos ? And changed your hair?

- I wanted to change something, but I don't like this blonde hair. I hate this colour, I will die them again soon.

- You look beautiful, even in blonde.

She blushed, and I smiled.

- Thank you. And tattoos.... They're a different story. Nick's friend is a tattoo artist and she made them. I was thinking about making them for a while, even when I was in Barcelona. It was a great opportunity, because Kenny did it for me with 50% discount.

- They're pretty. Can I ask if they have any meaning?  You know, some people are doing tattoos for some reason.

- Butterfly means some changes. My life changed a lot, when I moved to Barcelona. Also, you know, the butterfly effect. And this star is because of you.

I looked at her in shock. She tattooed a star, because of me? She still has feelings for me? After it all?

- Come back to Barcelona with me, please. Pedri misses you so much. He watches Harry Potter every single evening, and he can't focus on anything. He's thinking about you all the time.

- I will. I have to. My first concert is in 3 days.

***

We were at the airport. Melanie explained everything to María and immediately packed her things. She wanted to come back as soon as it was possible. I decided to call Pedri, because he doesn't know about anything yet.

- And? How is she? You found her?

- Pedrito, it's okay. We're at the airport. We'll be back soon.

- Oh my god. That's the best news I've heard today. You watched the game?

- No, why?

- I'm injured. Again.

- What? No. How?

- I have to go. Have a good flight.

And he hung up. How is he injured again. I can't believe it.

- Something happened?

- Pedri is injured.

- Oh.

- Come on, it's boarding time.

We were finally on the plane. I know Melanie is afraid of flying, but it's only 2 hours flight, so I hope she will handle it.

When it was time to start a flight, she squeezed my hand. She was really nervous.

- It's okay, estrella. Everything is fine. Maybe you should get some sleep, I will wake you up.

- No, no. I can't sleep now. Not when we are flying. Do you think Pedri is mad at me?

- Of course he's not. He's just missing you.

- You're sure?

- Okay, I think he might be a little mad, because you didn't give us any sings that you're alive. Even María wasn't answering her phone, but that's all.

- Okay. And you? You are mad at me?

- Why would I be mad at you?

- You know... I kissed many guys, didn't answer your messages... I know you've been texting me every day. I've read every single massage.

- I'm not mad at you, estrella. We're not together, so you can kiss whoever you want.

We're not together. Yet.

She turned around. Did I say something wrong?

- Mel, it's not like that. I care about you, and I still love you. I want to be with you, but I know you need a time. You said that to me, remember? And I'm really jealous of all this guys. If I wasn't a footballer, I would kill them all.

She laughed. It was actually true. I don't want to read all this articles in jail: " Young, famous FC Barcelona footballer, Pablo Gavi is in jail. He murdered 7 boys."

- I care about you too, Pablito.

***

- Finally here, hermana!

We arrived to our house, and Mel run to her brother. I love this sibling duo. They're the best.

- Come on, Gavito. Let's make a group hug.

After Melanie explained everything to Pedri, she decided to go to her room. She was tired after the journey.

- How's your leg? What happened there?

- I don't know. It's just another injury. Thank you for bringing her home, hermano.

- You're welcome.

I went upstairs, and saw Melanie sitting on my bed. She was having a little jar in her hands.

- What's that?

- What are you doing here?

- I asked you a question first. Paper starts?

It's so embarrassing.

- You know, I was making one paper star every day. It was like counting days without mi estrella.

- Ohh, that's so sweet.

- No, it's embarrassing. You weren't supposed to see it.

- Stop it, Gavira. I came here so you can make me braids. You're a good hairstylist.

She laughed. I love it when she laughs. I'm so, so happy that she is finally here. Everything will come back to normal.

____________________________________
Hiii!
I hope you like this chapter. As I think, we are coming to the end of this book.🫢
Sorry for not posting for a while, but I had exams at school. Hope you have a great time.
If you see any mistakes, please let me know.
Have a good day/ night. 🫶🏻🫶🏻