3. You are save here

MELANIE
It's been a week since I live with Pedri. Now, I think this was one of the best ideas I've ever made. Pedri took me to his practice a couple times and I met some of his friends.

As I am a Barça fan I was very happy when he took me to it. I talked to some players and I can say that they are okay. All except Gavi.

He pissed me off the second day I was in Barcelona. I knew Pedri is living with him, but they agreed that Gavi won't be there for a week.

He showed up just like that and started yelling at me that I'm another fangirl who discovered when they live, or I was trying to steal something. I was in shock because I thought Pedri told him about me, but then my brother came back home and explained everything to Gavi.

Now I was siting in the living room playing the piano and singing Adel song. When I saw that we have a piano in house, I was very happy. I love singing and I used to think about a music career.

- Estrella, you have a really nice voice.

Fantastic. When did they come back from the practice?

- I have a name Gavi, stop calling me estrella.

- I know you have a name ,but I will stay with estrella.

That's another reason why he annoys me. He started calling me 'estrella' for no reason and every time I asked he didn't answer. I was so done with him.

- You won't stop calling me that, right?

- Si. Do you want to go out and grab some dinner?

- No, thank you. I just finished my sandwich.

Liar

- Hermanaaa, you sing beautiful!

- Thank you, hermano.

- Have you ever thought about music career? I think you should try.

- Yeah, I thought about that but I don't think I can handle it. I'm kinda afraid of hate and all this stuff, what people would think if I start something, and then they found out I am your sister? They would talk that I achieved something only because I am related to you.

I really think so. People still don't know Pedri has a sister. We haven't gone out together because I was afraid of that, but every day Pedri takes me to the beach to watch sunset and I love it.

- I don't think they would do that, but if you think so I understand it, anyway it's getting late. You're ready?

- Give me a second, I will grab a sweatshirt.

****

GAVI

I was sitting in my room when Pedri told me he had to go out for a second. Balde called him telling he needs some help. I think it was weird because it's 3 a.m. but I didn't ask.

I couldn't sleep, so I opened my instagram account and started scrolling it, and also looked at Melanie's account.

She is a very pretty girl, and if you see only her account you can tell she has a dream life, but it's not true.

I know her only a week, but I see it. I've noticed she didn't eat, that's why I asked her to go out. Also, every night I hear she has nightmares, and Pedri lays with her, so she can calm down.

- No, no, no, leave me alone.

I heard she has a nightmare again. I know Pedri went to Balde, so I got up and go to her room. Maybe I don't like her very much, but she's still my best friend's sister.

- Please leave me alone! Mom tell him something, don't leave me!

- Shhh - I sat next to her - it's just a dream, Mel

- Mom, why you're leaving me?! Don't leave me, please. I can't stay here! Not with him.

- Mel, wake up.

It's probably the worst thing to do in this situation, but I don't have any other idea.

- Please, wake up!

She waked up and tears were running down her face. I hugged her, wanting her to feel safe.

- Shhh, estrella you are safe here.

- Pablo? Where is my Pedri?

- He went to Balde, I don't know when he would come back, but I can stay with you if you want to.

I saw at her face she was thinking about my words. We didn't get on well since I called her a thief. It was kinda funny for my point of view.

- You can stay. Thank you.

- You're welcome, estrella.

She laid down, and I did the same thing. It started to be awkward, and I didn't know what to do, so I hugged her.

After a while, she was sleeping in my arms. I heard Pedri came back and probably took photo of us, but I didn't care and felt asleep.

____________________________________

Hii, I hope you liked this chapter. I'll try to post more soon. If you see any mistakes, please let me know.
Have a good night/ day 🫶🏻