7. No puede ser

MELANIE

- No,Pablo, I won't go with you.

- Estrella pleaseee, it will be fun. Pedri is going to.

Gavi wants me to go with him and Pedri to the Spain national team match against Georgia. I don't want to go with them because there will be a lot of people, and I'm just scared. They would know who I am, especially when I am next to Pedri.

- Yeah hermana, come one, you've got nothing to lose. It will be fun.

If we knew before, no one would go there.

- I don't think it's a good idea. I can stay home and watch it on TV.

- It's not the same. When you're at the stadium, you feel that vibe. It's gorgeous, even when you don't play hermana.

- I'm staying at home.

- No, you don't. Come on, Mel. I think I know why you don't want to go, but you will see, it will be fine.

I have known Pedri only for 5 months, but he knows a lot about me. He can read me like a book, and he also really supports me with my music career.

- Estrella, please.

- It's the first and last game I go with you.

- We all know it's not true.

- We'll see.

- Have you ever been at football game, estrella?

- No.

- Really?

- Yes. I was planning to go with my dad, but then he died. I've even bought us tickets for Aston Villa game.

- Oh, that's sad.

I started getting ready for the game because we had to leave early. I wore my favourite jeans and Gavi's shirt, which he gave me this morning.

We arrived at the stadium, and Gavi went to the dressing room. Pedri took me to the stand. It was kind of boring waiting there for almost 5 hours, but they were right. This vibe is amazing and unforgettable.

- I think, he's playing too much lately.

- Yeah, I don't understand why he's playing today. Even when we lose, we still go to the Euros.

- That's weird.

The match started, and in the 4th minute Normand scored a goal. The whole stadium was in a good mood, but 6 minutes later Georgia scored one.

- You think Spain will win?

- Yes, I believe in my team.

- Ohhh, that's sweet. Do you miss playing with them?

- I was injured that's why I don't play, but I'll back.

- That's what I

I didn't finish because people started making noises. We looked at the stadium and saw Pablo stop playing . He was not looking good. I felt like my heart stopped beating for a second.

He was walking, touching his leg. Even from here, I could see his sad and scared eyes. Some people started helping him, but I couldn't look at it anymore.