chapter 4 .... mikey, are you okay

Mikey pov :
What's wrong with me, why I feel so angry and sad at the same time, whenever I see Takemichi , I want to stay with me. But why, it feels good when he talks to me. But why, what the hell is happening, I need to control it or my toman and reputation can be bad, I need to control myself.

Suddenly Mikey heard Takemichi voices, at first he thought that he would his mind but when he turned back, Takemichi called him, Mikey wanted to avoid him but he wasn't able to.

Takemichi : Mikey, are you okay
Mikey : huh what you mean, it's not your business, get lost .

Mikey wants to stay away from him that's why he decided to talk to him in a very rude way, so that he would make some distance. But it looks like Takemichi doesn't want to stay away,

Takemichi : (Deep breath ) Mikey, I don't know what happened to you, but you look so tense.
Maybe you need someone to talk .

Mikey : do you want something ? Why do you even care .

Takemichi : because you were the first person who helped me, I know you told me that you help me only because I gave you a sandwich. But still I am thankful for this.

Mikey didn't have any words to say, he really does not want to hurt him, it was the first time that he wanted to stay with him , protect him.

Mikey : it was nothing, they were using my name that's why I did .Now get lost

After saying , he left him . Takemichi didn't stop him because he thought it would be best to leave him alone.

[Takemichi was a part timer in that shop.]

Draken : did something happen to mikey, it was the first time he used his own hand to punish those boys .

Smily : I have no idea. Maybe he was upset about something

Angry : maybe you are right. Now let's go we have classes tomorrow.

Takemichi heard everything. But somehow he was worried about mikey.

Mikey on call with draken :

Mikey : kenchin I am not feeling well so tomorrow, I am on a leave

Draken : huh you are sick, no problem. Get well soon

Mikey : yeah

Boss : Takemichi tomorrow you have to deliver this vegetables, but is it possible for you,

Takemichi : don't worry, I can handle it. Trust me

Boss : of course, thank you Takemichi because of you I can take care of my daughter too

Takemichi : you promise your daughter that you will spend the whole day with so don't worry about it.

Boss : thank you Takemichi but just delivered this vegetables, tomorrow is off day . Hava a good night.

Takemichi : of course, have a good day you too

After that, both left. Takemichi went to his home and completed his assignment and all the pending works .