19

"You pinky promise?"

[Y/N's P.O.V]

the taste of an incredible pasta dish flows through my mouth, and I melt in the warmth of it. Even if I were to go home, I would prefer Allistars cooking over my parents.

"Is it good Y/N?" He asks me, cleaning the pot he used.

I nod my head yes and smile, taking another bite of it.

"It was one of my first times making it, I didn't think it would go that well—" 

I look down to dishes that he was washing, and his sleeves were rolled up. His veins on his hands connected to his arms, displaying his strength, and the loads he must carry.

"Y/N..? You there sweetheart?" He calls out.

"Yes! Sorry!" I quickly respond.

"Uhm.. Allistar.. do you work out? Like exercise?"

"Yeah.. I do~ But not as often as I used to." He responds, putting a dish on the dish rack.

"Why? Am I stopping you from working out? You don't have to worry about me you know!"

He chuckles, and wipes his hands.

"Well.. you're not the only reason.. I just stopped doing it as often. I'm just focused more on my diet."

"Diet..?" I ask.

"What I eat, princess."

I mouth an "Ohhhh", and take another bite of my food.

"Why did you want to know...?" He asks me.

"You're tall, and you look very scary... I just wanted to know why." I say, quietly.

"Scary? I scare you?"

I nod my head.

"When you first met me, I was very scared. I'm not as much anymore, but I'm scared a little.."

"Is that why you were crying about breaking my vase?" He asks. Then looks at me, a little warmth in his eyes.

"Yeah.. I was scared that you were going to hurt me or.. kick me out or something.."  I say, saddened by the thought.

"I wouldn't ever do anything to hurt you Y/N. my job is to protect you. Isn't it?" 

I nod my head, and finish the remains of my food.

[timeskip: the next morning]

My eyes open to the blinds of the curtains pushing out sunlight, the rays warming and reflecting on my face make me cover my face using my hands.

Today is party day...

Soon enough, the sounds of soft knocking on the door makes me sit up on my bed.