60 k + special!!

HELLO FRIENDS! omg omg I'm so excited!!!

So in honour of my lovely book hitting over 60k reads, I'm going to be writing HEADCANNONS FOR OUR FAVOURITE MAN IN THE WIDE WORLD... Daddy Allistar😍😍😍😍

Cause I would do anything atp expect write another chapter 🙆‍♀️

Ok so since y'all so thirsty, i will be dividing this into Sfw and NSFW. 😒

Btw, you will not be childish in this Headcannons, sorry 😞

Kay let's get into it‼️‼️

Sfw:

- He likes buying stuff for you all the time, and loves seeing you in designer stuff. In turns him on when you get all dressed up for him.

-if you like reading, he makes you a whole entire mini Library, or rents a library out for you on a date.

-very possessive over you, sometimes he wouldn't let you outside if he feels like you've gone out too much

-he doesn't like sweets but is willing to try them for you.

-he buff as hell, and he's lowkey a gym rat😭 (he got that toji build)

-Hes been cooking since he was a kid.

-he can sometimes be a bookworm

-he loves when you touch his hair, just never says it.

- when you finally convince him to let you go out by yourself, he hires men to watch you in regular clothing so you don't get suspicious.

-he LOVES when you cook for him, even when it's bad.

-loves kissing your forehead, even when it's random

-loves classical music ( we twins fr)

-lowkey wants to build a family with you, but never says it until you bring it up.

- he loves when you get angry or yells at him, he finds you so hot.

-will never let you get a job, ever.

- teaches you how to use a gun, and takes you on raids when he wants you to come

- he wants to see you murder someone, he becomes actually deranged if you do. ( becomes giggly, and his pupils dilate like he's on drugs)

-takes you on vacation once a year

- you guys get married with a big ass wedding, and do some expensive ass stuff on your anniversary.

-he loves when you sit on him on his lap, or cuddle him by sitting on his lap while hugging him.

-is a nerd, never shows it.

- he loves romantic shows and movies, and watches them on his free time

- loves when you give him attention, absolutely eats it up.

- he owns a club but never lets you go there.

- he LOVES calling you pet names, even when they annoy you.

-he likes cats and dogs.

-if you told him to do something, he would probably do it. (If you told him to come home earlier, told him to cut his hair, told him to get a tattoo)

-doesn't like when you change you appearance too much, and doesn't let you get big tattoos.

- hates rich snobs, and never lets anyone know he's a multi millionaire.

- has a masters degree in business and finance. 

- hates golfing for some reason, he doesn't like how boring it is.

- he loves when you praise him, never says it.

-will kill multiple people for you 1000%

-allistar likes museum , aquarium and picnic dates

- He like star gazing and Y/N gazing
(yn gazing means looking at yn cause yn is pretty)

NSFW😜:

- has a daddy and a breeding kink. 100%

-he loves when your eyes roll back, it shows him that you can't control yourself

-loves when you act bratty and sassy, he eats that shit up

- he loves eating you out, especially for your birthday or anniversary.

- fav position is missionary, he loves seeing your face.

-LOVES hearing you moan.

- he spanks you 100%

- he loves whispering dirty things in your ear, he loves when you freak out from it.

- fingers you in public 🙆‍♀️

- HE HAS GIRTH. (And veins😉)

-loves when you leave scratches on his back, he shows them to you then you get flustered.

- takes out his frustration on you.

- loves when you beg for him. He gives you what you want

-DEEP groans.

- he loves when you kiss his abs, before going down on him.

- he loves when you grab His hair.

- HIS AFTERCARE😍😍😍

- he secretly loves when you limp around the house.

-jealousy fucking>> "would that guy at the store make you roll your eyes back like that?! Hm..?"

- GIVES PRAISE 100%

- will rip your off clothes of even if it's designer.

-office fucking.

-will fuck you with blood on him, he literally doesn't care at all.

- gives you lots of sloppy kisses

-WILL NEVER EVER FUCK ANOTHER GIRL EVER‼️‼️

Ok guys, I'm getting a little rowdy, so ima stop. But if you enjoyed this as much as I did, remember to vote and follow me, so you can see if I'm updating this again.

I'm going to go repent for my sins now,

TOODLESSS