Chapter 19: The Curse Of Tomb Part 2

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Yuki went to the museum that they both were going and then (Y/N) was take a look around this place and the two of them were observing around the museum about history warriors and then the two of them are walking and chilling by themselves. Then Yuki learn to know about warriors of history long time ago but she know vampire exists and Yuki must learn about something sinister and evil from this person that she need to know is...Dracula.

Yuki: "Where are we going?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "This way...I have to show it to you." He said to Yuki and make the two of them were going out to there right away and they both went to the other picture for what they are going to see the picture is stood right there. Then Yuki saw there was a man who wearing a clothes but Romanian and he looks like someone else that Yuki never knew and (Y/N) want to show her about this myth and evil legend for himself...and yes...he was an evil person that Yuki never knew.

(Y/N): "There he is....the evil legend that you should want to know about him." He said to Yuki and he said.

(Y/N): "This is Vlad III Tepes AKA Dracula." He said to them.

Vlad III Tepes/Dracula

Yuki: "That's him?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, that's really him...and let me explain to you all about the story of this person...and he is the most darkest nature evil bad motherfucker for what you heard of." He said to Yuki.

Yuki: "Is he an evil vampire?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, he's ruthless and evil vampire by himself." He said to her and this make her surprise for what she heard of (Y/N) speak.

(Y/N): "Let me explain to you about his own past." He said to Yuki about Vlad The Impaler AKA Dracula and start with the beginning and this make Yuki gonna heard of it. 

(Y/N): "You see....this evil vampire wants nothing and all he want to rule over this world by himself." He said to her and this make Yuki was scared little bit and she hug him and (Y/N) hug back at her too and he doesn't want her to be afraid of him. When (Y/N) was seen this whole things about what the curse of Dracula and make a deal with the devil and turn him into something more bloodlust vampire and this is the origin of vampire was rebirth or himself.

Yuki: "So, it was him...he was created a vampire and the others too?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, it is the only way to kill him and it allowed to changing vampires back to normal humans." He said to Yuki and make her thinking (Y/N) said and it was truth but she believe him for what he said and he is going to help her out. Then the two of them were nod their heads and walk off to somewhere else right away and then they didn't notice there was something else is watching at the two of them were going out by themselves.