Ukraine

Capital: Kyiv

Largė̶̢͖͈̬̰̙͋̌͌͑̈́͝ͅͅs̷͍͙̠͓̤̘̪̮̰̻̭̱̔̀͠t̶̤̖͇̙͈̟͈̹̞̪̞͌̽̿̓̍̒ ̵̛̦͚̓̋̉̅̈͝͝͠C̵̨͇̣̮̦̺̳͖̙͚̍̃̂̔̾̈́́̈́̐̚̚ͅity: Kyiv

Motto: Слава Україні! (Glory to Ukraine! Glory to heroes!) (unofficial motto)

Located: Eastern Europe

Any p̷̣͚̜̟̳̠͈̜͊̔̆ͅr̸̤̜̫͔̊̆͋̈́́͌̓ȩ̴̖̩̀̔̓̆͛̆͒́̕͜s̴̥̭̠͒è̷̫̮̳̆̓n̴̜̟̠̙̤̰͓̔̔t̵̻͔̯͕̜̣̪̓̽́̀̈́̏̓̾͊̃̈́̀ ̴̡̛̱̫̽̎̾̈́̓̿̕c̶̡̧̥̼̺̞̬̜͓̥͒͋̅̈́͝ͅǫ̶̿̾͌̽͆̏̕l̷̢̨̳̪͍͈̞̜͈̩̹̓̐o̶͓̭͈̗̮͑̈̉̈́͂̀̒̀͘͝n̴̛̠͐̈i̵̛̗̦̯͔̼͖̖̲̠̫̿͌̿́̀͛̍̑̋͘ȇ̸̲̦͋̂͒̋̎̆́͘̕͝͝s̵͎̟̤̱͙̓̔̾̐̾̀͂͑͒̌͐̄ or oversea territories: 0

Country Code: 380

Country Age: 31

Physical Agé̸̱̭͙̥͖̼̩̩̘̘͓̘͙̱̜̹̯͗̇͗̚͠ ̶̬̦̤̺̫̗̜̯͙̩̟͙̱̲͎̄͗́̇̊̈́̈͝͠G̶̼̙͇̈́̎̐͒̌͘r̷̛̳̬͖̟͈͐̋̃̽̂o̸̡̙͇̩̗̊͆͌̀͜ų̴̨̛͔̻̼̩̭̭̻̽̑̆̾̀̎̔͌͒̑̋͋͘p: Early twenties

Birth Age: 526

Gender: Female (T̶̨̫͖̭͚͔͇̟̦̹̩̤͔̜̫͍̙͍̫̾͗̾̀̓̽͋̽̏͌͒͊͐̋́̑͘͠r̸̡̢̨̛̥͙͉̝̬͕̘̯̤̺̪̙̰̝̄͆͆̏̐́̀̽̐̄͂̂̈́̊̂͐̀̑̔̆̕͘̚̕͜͝͠͝ͅͅa̷̝͚̦̠̻͎̠̘͛̈́̉̈́̔͊̏̽̈́̏̓̎͑́̽̇͊̚͠͠͝ņ̴̧̲̦̘̻̼̬̪̝̖̤͉̫̠͖̯͚̤̞̑̎̈́̕͝ͅs̷̛̫̹͋̂͒̅̿̃̔͐̈́̈͐̄̀̈̀̊͗͝͠͝ģ̸̢̭̳̯̞͚̩͍̯͍̣̲̥̲͇̰̫̺̬͔̰̪̗̭̆̀ͅè̷̡̡͈͖̼̘͔̗̝͇̞̘͕͚͔̟̰̻̺̯̂̈́̀ͅn̸̡̨̨͈̞͓̭̗̩̯͇̠̝̝̠̦̣͖͓̪̼͖̥̫̯̬͇̯͛͐͛̅́̆̊̔̌͂̒̋͐͆̀͝͠ḑ̴̢̘̖̪̹͖͚̞̲̟̙̱͍̪̩̱̯̳̗̙̰̭̩͚̓́̎̾͛̋̒̐̏̍̀̏̈́̈́́͗͂̈́̋͆̃͗̕͜e̷̢̧̠̬͍̗̲̩̞͚͔͒͑͛̓̂̑͂͐̊́̑̂͌͑̏̚͘̕͠͝ͅr̵̢̡̡̧̝̯̰͖̗̱͕̥̜̳̠̘̲̱͈̜͇̩̦͌̈́̉͜͜͜ͅͅ)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Notes: She is a very f̶̺̊ľ̷͈ą̶̿s̶̨̕ẖ̶͆y̵̞͠ and artistic person. She tends to be the louder one of her friendship with Poland, not being afraid to express her views and is very brave about it. She enjoys taking care of herself and walking at the ̵̫͋p̴̭̓á̵̭r̸̭͒k̸͎̿ ̸̻̓(̸͕͛b̴̛͍e̵͇͊f̸̠̏o̸̢͊r̷̝͋e̵̲͒ ̵̱͌ť̷̗ĥ̶̠é̶̤ ̵̦̕ẁ̸̡ā̵̭r̷̩͂)̶̗́.̴̹͒ ̸̂ͅŜ̵̞h̷̖͊ȩ̶͝ ̸̨̉d̷̠̏o̸͓̎e̴͇̐s̴͖̉ ̷̬̂n̴͙̍ȍ̸͈t̵͖͗ ̵̝̇ĥ̶̬a̴̢̾v̵̦̐e̶̳͘ ̵̡̒ḁ̵̚ ̵͕͘g̸̣͊o̴̧̓ō̸ͅd̷̪̓ ̷̢̕r̶͚͠ȇ̶̻ľ̶͔a̵̠̎t̸̖̀i̷̗̊o̷̹̕n̸̥̐s̶̭̉h̸̢̾i̵͍̐p̵̹̈́ ̶̳͌ ̴̹̎w̶̮̆i̵̖̓t̵̤̂ȟ̶̥ ̷̳͑h̶̟͝è̷͖ṟ̶͒ ̷͜͝s̷͖͋i̸̭̓s̴͙̎ẗ̴̯́e̴̼̾r̷̗̔ ̴͔͊R̵̠̐ủ̶̙s̴̬̄s̸̻̈́i̷̦̒a̷͠ͅ,̶̫͑ ̶̫͝h̵͓̅o̸͍͝w̷̥͂e̴͉̒v̷͖̓e̷̯̓r̶̻͑ ̷̤͠s̴̭̊h̴̰̓e̴͙͗ ̸̛͇c̸̥̕ā̴͙ǹ̷͕ ̷̺̚h̶̢̿a̴̖͐n̶̬͠d̵̼́l̶̛̳ė̵̦ ̴̫̅h̴̼͋e̶̱̍r̵̗̔ ̶̡͆d̸̻̐r̶͚̄í̵̧ṅ̴̼k̴̠̋ ̴̨̌l̷̡̋i̶̡͐k̸̜͋e̵͙̊ Russia. She never smiles without a reason and has a slight rival/friend relationship with Netherlands over Canada. Investigation underway about that.

̵̵̭̭͑͑Spirit: Spirit Of F̷̧͓̲͓̖͍̬͓̠͌̆͌͐͆a̵̺̮͇͍̼̫̔̾̽̿̾́̕͠͠r̵̨̹̤͖͖͎̰̤͉̓́̈́͒̚m̴̛̼͖̈̾̔į̶̨̻̖̖̘͔͉̦̗̋̓̓̈́n̶̢̲̳̟̰̝̼͓͎̈́ḡ̵̤̩̼̗͚̇͋̔̉͒̀͒̚͠ͅ

Image Deleted