France

Capital: Paris

Largest City: Paris

Motto: Liberté, égalité, fraternité ("Liberty, Equality, Fraternity")

Located: Western Europe

Any present colonies or overseas: 13

Country Code: 33

Country Age: 65 (present France)

Physical Age Group: France is a special case more on this on the notes.

Birth Age: 267 years

G̴̣̓́̅̾é̶͖̤̺̅̽n̶͕̹̮̏̇̚d̴̜͉̋̿͜ę̸̱̙̈r̵̯̊͛̀͒̚:̶̧̪̮̓͂ Male (cisgender)

Sexuality: Gay

Notes: France is a very special case. He was not born a keeper instead being born a human, however he was a part of the French Revolution and mob. He eventually found the keeper of The Kingdom Of France (the one who was alive as her husband had been killed) and drank her blood with his brother (deceased) so that she would be able to die and so be executed. France is a foodie and although very nice and polite can be quite snarky at times. He is able to break news to people in a way that helps them, being blunt with some yet soft with others. He has a friendship with Britain mainly off trash talking each other and a good friendship with America that seems to be genuine, he is also shown to be supportive of Germany and when he is not intentionally sprouting nonsense is a mentor figure for some keepers. He is also the most sympathetic to humans since he was one of them himself.

Spirit: Spirit Of Victory

Image Deleted