Kuwait

Ć̷̱̮̥͆̊å̷̡̗͎̠̙̫̾̾͜͠p̷͎̓̔̃i̵̡̧̼̟͍̯͋̿̇̂̏́t̶̹̱̃͑̇̃͋́̚a̶̦͎̬̅͛̀́̈̎l̸̡̹̮͔̜̦̝̙̅́̄̐̔͝:̵͈͙̱͇̦̙͑̆͝͝ͅ ̴̭̰̱̮̗͗̈͌̏̾̏̿̎K̶̪̮̗̜̏͜ǘ̴̡̯͕̰̦̍͗̌͑ẅ̸̰̝̪͎̖̱̞a̸̢̘̬͉̿i̴̱̠̱̪̦͒̓͊t̴̳̃̀́́̚̕ ̵̡̡̛̲͖͍̗̫̥̓̈́̏C̷̢̖͔̟̬̚î̷̢͖̾t̷̬̮͖̼͆y̶̻͝

Largest City: Kuwait City

Motto: None except for the word Kuwait on the emblem

Located: W̸͍̟͍̻͙̽ẹ̴̈̌̋͋ş̵͕̜͓͗͒͐t̶̰͕͈͇̍͜ ̸͇͗Ą̴̠̪̖̤̓͑͆s̸͕̲͋̂͊̎i̸͓̾̀́͜ḁ̸̛̽̆͗͠,̸̘̤̽̄̇̉ ̸̝̺͒̎M̸͚̰̥͗̈́̇̕i̶̮͙̪͕͛̾̾d̵͙̝̥̅́̆̕d̶̛͈͉̈́l̸̲̀̚e̴̩͆̕ ̴͕̠͚̦̓E̴̪̹̦̎͐́ͅă̵͚̲̠̩̫̽͌s̴̥̥̅̋͊͂͝t̸̨̪̣̲̖̔

̸͉̉̏̚͝Any present colonies or oversea territories: none

Country Code: 965

Country Ã̷͍̖̬̲̰̯̽͒͂̾͋́̕g̷̩̪̼͓͍̎́̈́̈́͐͘͝e̷͔̣̭̙̗̥̒: 62

Physical Age Group: late thir̷͉͐̀̈́ẗ̴̡͔͓͙́͂͜į̷̘̜͖̺͖̙̇͠ḙ̸̛͔͑̅̊̇̒́ş̵̠͍̺̎̀͘͘͝ͅ

Birth Age: 1,387

Gender: Male 

Notes: Kuwait is one of the most ș̷̛͙̣̬̬̰̩̫̐̀̉͒̎͗̓̃̉͆͒͘̕ṯ̶̱͎̠̫̰̤͌̋̊̽̅̔̌̕ŕ̷̡̡̧̛̛͖̥̲͉͍̠̭̫͎͖̗̘͙͆̒͛̉̅̆̓̒͋̄̚͠͝a̴̻̫̱̘͉͍͛̈̇̀̈̆͗̀́̆̋͛̌͝͝ì̶̥̠̓g̵̨͈̩̬̼͔̲͕̩̱̭̼͇͈̲̥̈̑͂̌͘ͅh̴̨̧͎̹̱͎̠̗̞̺̜̲̱̹̮̤̾̒̆̉͗́͑̌́̑̅̒̚̚͠͝ẗ̷̡̡̜̹̪̱̥̙̥͓̠̤̘̗́̊̌͋͂͂̀̄͗̽͛̐ͅf̸͎̹͍̭̘̔̍̊̾͌͐̅ͅo̵̱͓̹̫̬̾̋͛͐̃̈́͒̽̅͑̍̆͐͋̎́͘͠r̶̨̡̮̠̹̈͐̒̿̚̕ẇ̵͍͈̤̃̓͛̌͌̂̚a̶̡̡̢̨̛̼̤̫̩̫̰͎̥͇̟̹̯̦̍̈́̂̓̄͒̂͝r̷̨͙̩̜̦̞̰̬͍̟̥̳̜̮̮̻͗͐d̷̢̨̛̰͚̘̮͉̗̖͈̥̻̼̞̲̳̳̫̀͗̿͒̈́̈́́͂̈́͒͗͆̋̇̽͘ ̴̢̢̹͙͙͚͍͊́͐͊k̸̛̰̭̈́͋̀͝ȇ̷̞̜̼̦̬̼͕̬̘̯̠̟͒͘e̴̢̩̟̳͇͙̬͓͉̰̊͗̇͋͜͠p̵͇̲̮̟̥͉͈̟̼͙͍͍̝͚̫͉͐̂̐ͅe̶͎̘̣͓̰͙̘͎̗̳̣̠̎͑͘r̷̨̹̘̻͙̞͍̠͕̆͒̇̓͑͑s̴̛̱̿̓̊̍̔͋ͅ.̴̛̬̙̜͕̉̍͋̓̀̑͋̐̈̐̇̕͠ He doesn't keep up an act of being nice and liking people with many calling him rude, brusque and pragmatic. Personally I find him refreshing however if circumstances were to change and we suddenly weren't bound by the leaders of our countries in the other world he would be in trouble unless he findsą̵̙̪̰̟͕͓̼̟̳̀̃̏̌̐̌͐̓̾̉̅͊̾̉̊̚͝͠ ̷̡͖̯̻̤̼̳̯͔̘̰̣̮͇̪͔̰̳́̐̍̀͂̈̈́̐̚͜w̵̧̛̺̣̯̳̬̝͇̟͚̞̜͈͋̀̀̈́̀͋͐̐̂̓̈́̕̚͜͝͝ả̸̢͔͉̜̌̽̊́̽̊͑̌͌̒̓̄̈́̚͝y̴̮͚̑̓̿͗̃͊͌̔̄̉̆͑̈́̏͌̕ͅ.̵̨̛̖̫̟̝͈̬̜͊̋̂̎̒̅̃̋́̽ ̵̛͇͔͐́͒̈́̉̔̒̃̌̚͠D̷͚̘̝̖͖͎̬̹͓͓͔̹͌̒̅̐̑̀̎̒̈́̐͋͑̚e̸͇̗͍͈̩͍̥̎̈́̃͒̍̅̔͒̽̀͑̄̇̂̊̎͘̚̕̚s̸̲̄̎̓͐̈́̾̋̈̂͊̌́̀͘̚p̴̳͇͔̪͆̿̐͊͑̓̾̍̆̒̍̓̔̔̉̈́̊͘͝͝i̵̡͓̼̥̮̻̥̦̪͈̲̎ṯ̵͙̹̲͚̰̻̼̫͖̹̱̙̙̲̩̻͈̮͖̂̽̽͑̄̉͂̆̅̃͆͗̊̄̓̈́̕ͅe̶̡̡̱̲̟̟̜̞̭̙͚͔̳̓̎́̋̉͐̀̎͗͗̾ ̵̧̖͕͖͔͈̖̫̰͚̃̃͑̄̓̏̄͐̽͆͜͝͠not acting to help how others see him he does enjoy theatre and is the only Arab country that has a ̴̛̭̬̱͕̲̗̗̺̭̰̮̩̣̝̘̙̰͚̙̽̉̅͑̔̇͂̈͒̀́̇̂͗ḧ̷̢͕̩̻̖̤̱̼̓̅̈́̄̋̍̀͒͑́̏̚͝o̷̗̦̰̙̲̮̠͈̞̝̖̱̱̬̘͔̤̺͚͖̦̠͐̐̾̂̋̿̌͑̈́̇̿̿̌̄̾͗̕͜͝͝͝ͅͅm̸̧̛̦̗̹̲̰͍̲̥͚͖͌͌̈́͂͂̈̽̔̒̔̓̐̈̈́̏̓͐̓͝ȩ̷̨̙̤̭̪̻͉̙͓͕̥̘͕͖̻͙̘̖̟̬̣̘̠̣̲̠͌̌̑̉̉̓̐̈́͊̑̄̀͛̔͋̂͛̎̾̚͝͝g̴̡̧͚͔̱̘̼̮͚̰̣͓͓͍̪͈̙̲̻̻̰͔͋̃̎͜ŗ̸̗͇̲̹͔̀̈̉̚͘ơ̸̢̢̰̬͎̔̉̍̂͋̇̅̃̀̎̿̊͒̚͝͠ẃ̵̡̛͍̹̞̝̞͕͂̊͊̂̏͌̂̈́̃̓̐͊̿̓̔͊́̒̑͌̅̒̎̄̔͝n̵̨̢̨̠̜͖͇͍̟̘͔̬̭̩̠̬̖͚͈̰̝̻̺̅̏̓͛̅̈́̃̄̾̓̾͐͋̈͌͑͜͝ͅͅ ̸̧̛̥͚̤̝͕̬̻̤̹̘̖̩̪̺̯͚͍̺͇̋̐̾̊͆͐̏̊̕͠ͅt̷̛̮̘͓̜̻͎̣͈̟́̑̃̂͌͛́̆̔͛̈͂̄́̃̑͗̈́͊̚͜͠͝͝ͅh̶̨̰̬̓͌͑ę̶̨͍͙̩͍̦͈̺͍̩̖̹̖͉̭̥̟̯̘̰̜͔̪̥̭̥̾́̓͌̀̓̆̊̃͊̃̄̄̀͘͝͝ͅa̶̢̠͖̫͑ṯ̸̨̧̨̨̢̢̨̨͙̳̖͚͇͍̤̤̻̻͙̗͉̲̺̦͖̜̈̎̒̈́̍̈́̇̌̓̇̄̉͝͝͝ế̸̡̯̰̬̻̌̍̋̐̅͒̊̎̽̐̀̂́͌r̵̼̟͗͗̒̏̄̀̑̉̋̉̌̀̚͘͝͝ ̸̛̘͎̮̮͇̼͙̬̻̼̕̕͜c̴̛̭͖̤͕̐́̓̍͐̃̓́̎͑́̆͗̂̾̈́̿ư̷̡̨̤͚̝̙̻͔͇͙̦̌̔͗̽̐̆̊̌͗͌̅̓̂͊̃̊͒̀̚͜ͅl̴̨̧͓͚̯͚͍̟̮͕̝̳̂̄͒͗̿̉͋͋̒̐̒͗͛̚͘͜͝ṱ̶̡̨̨̛͍̼͚̘̬̬͚̺͓͇͈̩̝̙̘̣̄͒̈́͊̈́͑̑͑̓̊͘͘̕̚͜u̸̡̨̧̙͕̜̭͇̘̮͈͙͇̗͓͖̲̻̽̈͊͜ͅr̴̛̼̙̫̯̠̓̈́̔̋̍̿̽̍͐̈́̀͘͝ė̸̡̳̩̩̰͇͔͉̞̤͇̰̹͉̯̹̲̜̳͕͙̃̿͐̀̏͜ͅͅͅͅ. He often seems to watch soap operas mainly from his own country with occasionally some from others. 

Spirit: Spirit Of Money

Image Deleted