"Oh. Must be a serious fight then," she hums, "But you're coming to the party right?"

"It's just Monday," I sighed. "Don't tell me you're going?"

"We all are!" she claps excitedly, "I love The Rose! I can't wait to see them again in person."

Andrew... Why does he keep showing up at the worst time possible?

"Anyway, are you sure you'll skip lunch? Junmyeon and Bogum are coming with me to eat lunch with Jisoo, Somi, and Sejeong. Those 2 still can't believe you're dating their boss, you know? Jisoo had a great laugh telling them about it."

I smiled a little. "Yeah, Jennie told me about how she scolded Jisoo for telling them while recording their reactions."

Hyeri laughed out loud.

"Make sure Jennie tags along for lunch, okay?" I added shyly.

Her smile widens. "But she'll worry about you skipping lunch like you worrying the same for her."

I rolled my eyes. "Just take out some food for me."

I sure hope Jennie's thinking about me just the same.

-

"I'm so hungry!" Bogum whines.

I drove for us 4 on the way to the bar nearby our office.

"Yeah, Jennie insisted we finish lunch early," Junmyeon snorts, "I know for sure it's because she wants Hyeri to give you your lunch quickly."

He really is becoming more comfortable to acknowledge my relationship with Jennie now.

"You should make up with her tonight. I'm sure she's still hoping you'd come even when I already told her you wouldn't," Hyeri grinned.

I rolled my eyes. "You three shut up and get inside the bar. I'll just find a parking."

It took me a while to find a spot. Walking towards the entrance, I passed by a familiar- looking guy on the side of the building, smoking.

Andrew looked as surprised as I am. "Hey."

I nodded. "Heard it's your birthday. Mind if I crash?"

He chuckled. "Only if you greet me properly."

"Maybe later," I gave him a small smile.

He shrugged, smiling back, "Go in."

I nodded... but didn't move an inch. I'm not really in the mood to party. I'd rather go home, only if Jennie wasn't coming. I miss her.

"Do you have another stick?" I asked.

He blew the smoke out of his mouth on the opposite direction, before turning to me with curiosity.

"Do you even smoke?"

"No, but I'm curious."

"Are you sure? Jennie will kill you," he laughs but gave me one.

I stared at it. Jennie will definitely get angry if she sees me trying it. Or will she?

"Pussy," he teased, taking it back, but I was already taking it from his hand. Amused, he took out his lighter and lit it up.