18

Chuuya's POV

I woke up and my head was spinning. I looked around me only to notice I wasn't in my room anymore. After staring at nothing in particular for long. I heard a grunt.

I saw my boss sit up slowly with his hand on his head. Did I go drinking with the boss.... No I didn't, I was with that nutcase.

I heard another shuffling and saw both atsushi and kyouka on the ground. Atsushi was getting up while kyouka was still asleep or knocked out I guess.

I walked over to them and placed my fingers on her neck. Thank goodness there was a pulse. I realized something before we heard an angry shout.

Mori's POV

I woke up and my head was pounding. I looked around and noticed chuuya, atsushi and a little girl before I could completely register where the fuck we were.

I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. I looked up to see yosano staring down at me. It took everything in me not to grab her neck and choke her to death.

I saw chuuya running over to us. He got in between us and tried reasoning with her as she continued barking. The noises she made were giving me a headache plus we were in an unrecognized territory.

So I stood up and used my most serious voice while speaking calmly.
" Yosano stfu. I wonder what kind of detective you are to be making a scene in an unrecognized place. Also your first choice of action was to be a distraction to yourself even when you are in place that could be miles away from home".

"If you want to die then do it alone and don't jeopardize the rest of our safety". When I was done talking I heard her grumble. "Don't give me that shit. Stop acting innocent and tell us why YOU trapped us here".

I turned to her " I can see anger has taken away your reasoning. Why would I trap myself and chuuya here if I was the one behind it hmmm?".
Her face twitched with a little bit of realization before she cussed at me and made her way over to atsushi and kyouka.

I looked at chuuya and almost burst out laughing. My my my didn't take chuuya to be a cross dresser and his choice of clothing was just amazing.

"Chuuya what's with the dress?". He looked down and almost punched me.
I gave him a death glare only to see he just randomly punched the air out of embarrassment and I was in his range.

Chuuya also looked up and got taken aback by my appearance. With that reaction I looked down and almost fainted. I was also wearing a maid outfit. I cringed and cussed out loud when I heard yosano laughing as she realized what we were wearing.

I was ready to give her a piece of my mind but I noticed all of us in the room were dressed as maids. I walked over to atsushi who wasn't saying anything and looked like he was hyperventilating.

Poor thing probably feels intimidated by my presence. I was about to smile before I heard gasps of air and wheezing noises follow. I looked at him only to realize he was trying his best not to laugh.

I smacked his head and faced the girl in his arms. Yosano gave me a dirty look and chuuya also shared the same look with her.

What is wrong with these people. I'm only trying to see how to wake the girl up so we won't have weight on us when trying to escape this place.

Before I touched her neck, her hand held mine and she stared into my soul. I got my hand free and stared right back. She turned to look at atsushi and hugged his body before she realized they weren't in their home as well.

She got up and realized the situation rather quickly. I wonder if the girl was ever in the Mafia. Oh it hit me, the child kouyo tried to adopt after chuuya.

So anyway time to assess our situation. We heard a click sound before anything else could be said. We all got in a defense stance before we saw ranpo strutting into the room with the most deranged smile ever.

Everyone scurried behind me and for the first time I wish I was a child. Now I had to be strong not only for myself but for their motivation to do my bidding.

We all looked at ranpo, who stared at nothing in particular before his eyes landed on us and when I say I almost screamed with my whole body when he suddenly appeared one foot away from us.

Not only was that strange as hell. His eyes, there was nothing but black pupils staring back at us. I turned to the members of the detective armed agency who passed looks of disbelief before fear settled in.

He moved forward with a foot and we stepped back until we were close to the wall with me being their shield. Ranpo was an inch away from me when I blinked again. My soul almost left my body before ranpo was flung out of the room.

We all released the breath we were holding. Chuuya had activated his ability before a disastrous event had taken place.

We stared at the open door and looked at each other before nodding and moving towards the door.

Yosano's outfit

Mori, chuuya and atsushi's outfit

Kyouka's fit

The end

918 words