19

No one's POV

we strode into the hall and noticed doors leading to a grand staircase. We all shared looks and figured we could be in a mansion but why?.

As we got closer to the stairs. We heard people's voices as if a banquet was being hosted. We heard a voice behind us followed by a scream, which definitely didn't come from me.

A lady with the longest black hair I have ever seen, walked over to us and held yosano's hands. "What are you all doing here?. You should be down there serving the guests and don't allow the master's kids to find out you aren't serving their guests".

Our guesses were only answered to a certain degree. Now we have to find out why we are here?. What needs to be done to get out of here?. Also why ranpo looked the way he did.

She ordered us to follow her downstairs. I guess she's the housekeeper. We followed her down to see people dressed in over dramatic gowns. The young boys were in some groups laughing like pigs(Entitled brats).

The young ladies were all gossiping loudly. I don't think we can call it gossiping anymore with how obnoxiously loud they were.

We strode further in only for a young man to walk over to us and dump his drink on the housekeeper and scold her for bringing us late. He pushed her out of the way to take a proper look at us and we realized it was Poe.

He gave us a menacing look before pointing at kyouka. "Attend to table number three". After that he walked to a table which was in the center of the room. At the table you could see five people sat around it.

We identified one of the figures to be ranpo but his eyes were normal. We were about to share our takes on the matter when suddenly the housekeeper dragged kyouka to a table.

Mori's POV

Before we could protest, kyouka had knocked the woman out cold. Atsushi dragged her body to an empty table and pushed her body under it.

Another person walked over to us and we identified him to be kunikida but he did not give off the aura of the one we knew. " Why haven't you served my table yet. I never new the renowned author had such lazy staff".

I was about to speak when he suddenly held his hand in front of me. 'this bitch did he just tell me to be quiet '.
I still opened my mouth " I didn't know the renowned author kept garbage as friends".

He raised his hand pointing at me before insulting me. "Look here you servant, there is obviously a good generational gap between being a rich, handsome and good business man like myself and there's bottom feeders as yourselves".

I was about to yeet this bitch so hard he would cry for his mom, if he ever had one because it was clear as day he wasn't trained at all.

He continued "I mean look at the child behind you, the one with the white hair he looks like his only motivation to be alive is to serve as hope for his kind".

That's it I'm about to make him cry. " Now now kunikida don't belittle yourself to such helps. They make me sick". A guy we recognized as a hunting dog walked elegantly over to us with a drink in hand.

"Jouno it's been a while and I was just complaining about the poor service that's all". They bumped into us intentionally and left us after ridiculing us before their rich friends.

Chuuya held Atsushi's shoulder while kyouka held his hand."Atsushi are you okay?. Do you need to talk to someone because we are here". He gave us a reassuring smile but I could see he was burning with rage.

Well we need to find our way out of here before we killed someone and unfortunately the universe was against my thoughts.

Before we could carry on with our search for reasons we would be here. A yelp was heard and it came from yosano who's hair was being pulled by higuchi. That came as a shock to me,gin was behind her snickering.