6

Mori's pov:

Hey fuku how are you doing?
I chuckled nervously. He looked me up and down and sighed. Well damn that hurt as hell. I caught akutagawa and dazai looking at us. Immediately we held eye contact they ran off with what I suppose was meant to be a cake.

I heard a low grumble from fuku. He dragged me to a table and had the most serious look on his face that meant trouble to me.

"Mori" I heard him say with a very serious tone. I got worried by his tone.
" I think we should stop seeing...." Before he could finish I already had tears going down my eyes and asked him why he wants a break up.

He looked confused at first but then chuckled which turned into major gasps for air. I looked at this idiot before me laughing at a sensitive topic like this.

I picked up what was nearest to me and threw it at him. He only laughed more. This was the last straw, I got up ready to leave but he stopped me before I walked out of the shop.

I looked at him ready to rain insults until he was left unconscious. He looked at me warily and apologetically but I wasn't having it. I gave him a sour face as response.

He said "I think there was a misunderstanding u didn't let me finish"." I think we should stop seeing each other when we're at work because I have been getting complaints from my workers"

Oh was all I said before I punched him and stormed out of the cake shop. Mori pull yourself together. Everyone sheds some tears sometimes during a conversation. Who the fuck I'm I kidding.

First I need to catch the assholes who brought this on me. Next I'll have chuuya and atsushi come pick up the cake.

I hope fuku thinks I was there coincidentally and hope he didn't see those imbeciles.

I drove my car with so much speed as if I was being hunted down by the cops. Immediately I got home I ran to the door but it was locked. Shit they knew I was coming. I looked for a way in and saw a window open. Ugh this is gonna hurt as hell. I lunged forward and jumped inside only to see the cake below me.

Wth I looked forward to see shocked faces. Aku looked like he could piss himself any minute while dazai laughed like a hyena. Chuuya and atsushi both gave me worried expressions.

I got up dusted myself and made my way to my room to change. When I was done I went straight to the backyard to see everything in place.

But something was missing the cake.
I went back in and headed into the sitting room with a knife in hand. I saw chuuya and dazai gift wrapping their gifts. Meanwhile atsushi and akutagawa where putting some final touches to their gift.

I walked over to dazai ready to stab him when there was a knock at the door. Ugh who could it be?.

519 words 🤧💀😭

Hello everyone so here's the part two.
Hope you enjoy it. Have a nice day or night. Maybe a part three I guess.😔