Entry #5

Hi everyone, it's me Missk, and I would like to apologize for being away for a while I have just been busy with schoolwork, and I was waiting for more interesting things to happen. I haven't been having strange dreams or experiencing anything for a few days and I found out it was because I was wearing a choker with a cross on it. Now I'm not religious or anything like that I was just wearing it because my mom had gotten it for me so decided to wear it and nothing was happening after that until I decided to take it off, and after that everything I was experiencing started happening again. So, I wanted to talk about my dreams from 2021 and now. First, I wanted to talk about the dreams from 2021, in the first dream which was very frequent I was in a basement tied up and the only thing that happened in the dream was that I would see Masky and hoodie just watching me, I would also have dreams of them watching me sleep. In the second dream I would be in a carnival, and I would be forced to watch Laughing Jack kill children. Now as I mentioned after I stopped my research in 2021 the dreams stopped, but after I started doing research again, I started having dreams with Slenderman in them, and in all these dreams I would be doing normal things I usually do but there would always be a forest, or a bunch of trees and he would always be following me. Those are all the dream experiences I had, but now I would like to talk about the experiences I have had outside of the dreams. First, I am very paranoid and feel watched everywhere I go in fact I feel watched as I'm typing this and I'm home alone now. Second, I'm having very bad headaches and the strong headache pills can't get rid of them. Third, the commuter I'm typing this on is slightly glitching, but only for a second. Lastly, I thought I seen a figure in the trees watching me outside and it looked a lot lie Slenderman, but sadly it wasn't there long so I couldn't get a picture of it. That was everything that happened well I was away, but now I'm back and I'm going to continue my research. I started making a document of all the events that people believe it was caused by Slenderman and I plan on watching the whole marble hornets series also as always let me know what you think in the discussion board.