Entry #3

Hi, it's me Missk, I would like to update everyone on my experiences and research so far. First, last night on 2/15/2024 I was getting ready for bed since I had to go to school the next day, but before I went upstairs to my room, I saw a piece of notebook paper on my couch under my school computer. When I turned over the piece of paper, I saw the operator symbol drawn all over the page, I tried to figure out where this came from and then I remembered that it was me that made the page while watching the marble hornet's movie called "Always Watching". If you don't know what it's about it was a found footage type horror movie about three people that work as journalist, and they do a report on a missing family case and they found slenderman in the tapes that the father of the family left at the house the family abandoned, and the rest of the movie is about the journalist trying to survive slenderman. Now back to my story, like I said I remembered that I made the page so I picked up the page and decided to take it upstairs to bed with me to see what would happen. I don't know why I drew the operator symbol, but I just put it under my pillow and fell asleep. As was falling asleep for school I felt like somebody was standing in my room watching me, but I didn't want to open my eyes because I was scared that there was somebody there. When I woke up to my alarm, I tried to remember the dream I had, but I couldn't remember anything which is weird because I have always had dreams. Also, every time I look at the page of the operator symbols, or I go outside to walk my dog, or I go outside to get the mail I feel like I'm being watched, and when I think about it, I keep getting headaches. Lastly, I read a experience on quotev called creepypasta experience journal by a person that goes by the name of Ninja and I highly recommend reading it. Also let me know what you think about my experiences in the comments, and I fixed the grammar in Entry 1&2.