Look at his face ... how shameless girl she is!!!!

A huge gossip started between the people gathered there and it was too loud that everyone can clearly hear it. Atharv and Ayansh clenched their teeth in anger and fisted his hand to beat them but controlled because this was not the right time.

The social media has gone mad with a huge no. of comments and gossips. The paparazzi are waiting outside to get the hot news. All of them were talking about the girl and the relationship between the two.

Were they in love? But Aditya can't love anyone.....

The Panditji [priest] started to chant the mantras. Both the bride and the groom started to look at the holy fire and did all the rituals. Then the priest announced to stand up for the saath phere. Nisha came towards them and tied the knot. Then they stood up and hold eachother's hand and started to walk around the holy fire.

They took the 1st phere with the promise to nourish eachother.

Then the 2nd phere with the determination to grow together in strength physically, mentally and spiritually.

Then the 3rd phera with the promise to preserve the wealth and prosperity.

The 4th with the vow to serve you with happiness and harmony.

The 5th with the promise to care for our healthy and long-lived children.

Then the 6th phera with the vow to be together with all responsibilities.

And atlast the 7th phera with the promise of ever-lasting friendship and true companionship.

After completing all the phera, they stood infront of the holy fire and then Aditya turned towards the girl to put the vermillion on her head. He took some vermillion in his hand and then raised his hand to put it but he stopped for a while. He saw her eyes completely red and filled with tears. She can burst out to cry anytime but she is controlling it. He then turned away his gaze and immediately put the red vermillion on her head and some fell on her nose also. He saw a lone tear coming out of her eyes and then she quickly looked down, wiping the tear with the back of her palm.

Then he put the mangalsutra (Nuptial chain) on her neck and did all other rituals together. Then the priest announced that the marriage is completed. You both are now husband and wife. Both the bride and the groom touched the feet of the elders and took the blessings.

Now it was time for vidai [farewell]. When both the groom and the bride came out of the mandap, all the paparazzi gathered around them and bursted a no. of questions.

"Who is this girl?"

"Where is Aiswarya Raizada?"

"Is she her substitute? Then when will she return? Will there be a marriage again?"

"Mrs. Thakur, how are you feeling to take her place for some time? How much time will you two be together?"

"Are you pregnant? Did you threaten to marry Mr. Aditya Thakur?"

These questions were again and again asked to the girl. Aditya was completely silent. Hearing these types of questions, tears started to fell from her eyes continuously and her head went down not knowing what to reply them.

Atharv and Ayansh became even more angrier when they saw Aditya completely silent rather than the question of the paparazzi. They angrily moved forward to defend and fight but what happened was totally shocking for all of them.

Aditya suddenly kept his hand on the girl's shoulder and stared towards the paparazzi with an emotionless face.

He said "She is my wife; Mrs. RADHIKA ADITYA THAKUR and we are officially husband and wife. There's no change in this."

After sometime everyone got shocked to know that She is none other than the daughter of the Chauhans. They became numb for sometime.  

Hearing this Radhika got shocked and she turned her gaze towards him. Her eyes were completely red but Aditya did not look at her. His gaze was straight towards the paparazzi and his face, emotionless. Then he took his hand back. Then Siddarth along with his bodyguards came and made their way towards the car. Radhika went and sat inside the car. When Aditya went to sit inside, Atharv came towards him and clutched his clothes and warned him "In the business world, I know what type of man you are. Take care of my sister properly. If anything happens to her....."

Before completing Aditya stopped him and replied curtly "Don't worry Mr. Chauhan, she is now the part of Thakur family. Her safety is my responsibility. And also we may not be from the same business world but I too know what type of man you are." And he got into the car.

The car started and after sometime, Radhika got asleep. She was murmuring something in her sleep also and Aditya was getting irritated.

"This 40 minute is going to be long" he thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir we reached" the driver told Aditya. He was going to move out of the car but saw Radhika peacefully sleeping in the car.

"If these fucking clothes were not attached together then I had already left her" Aditya got irritated.

Seeing this he took the water bottle that was kept nearby and splashed on her face. Radhika jerked from her place and angrily said "You motherfucker."

"Language.." he replied.

Then Radhika tried to calm down and said "Sorry I didn't mean to."

They both came out of the car and went towards the palace. Aditya directly went towards his study without waiting further leaving everyone in the hall. Nobody had the guts to stop him also.

Everyone welcomed Radhika and gave blessings to her. They introduced her to all the family members and made her to see the palace. She completed all her rituals and she also went towards Aditya's room.

Anvika also went with her and showed the room and her luggage was also kept there already.

Radhika got changed into her comfortable clothes and went to sleep directly.

On the other side, in the study room, Aditya got a call. "Sir they are here...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update guys.... please cooperate with me, some issues are going on..

So did you like the update??

How is it??

Do vote and comment and let me know... :)