CHAPTER 2

Hello my dear readers. Hope you all doing well.

Sorry for late update. Exams were going on. Next time I will post it very soon. 

Still waiting for your comments and votes. Let me know which part do you like the most or is this still becoming boring..........

Did you all read the first chapter, how was it???

OK here is your next chapter..........Hope you like it. Do share your thoughts.

ADITYA'S POV:

[look of Aditya]

[look of Aditya]

[look of thakur industries]

I finally reached my office. When I entered, everyone greeted me and in return I just nodded. In my cabin, after checking some important files which was kept on my table, I immediately called the employees and threw the files on the table.

"What the hell are you doing? you all already knew that I don't tolerate any loss in my company, then how come we have a loss of 2% this year" I shouted.

"We are really sorry sir. Please give us a second chance" one of the employees requested while everyone was keeping their heads down due to fear.

"What, second chance?" I yelled at them. The whole cabin was silent for some time and then I ordered "I want you to clear all this damage as fast as possible and if any mistake found then you all are fired. Now get out."

After the employees left, some girls were gossiping outside my cabin.

"Oh my god, he is too handsome today. I really can't take my eyes off him" one girl told.

"Oh please, you say it every day but really he is so handsome, rich and powerful" another girl replied.

"I am wondering who will be the one to get married to him?" one girl thought "Oh god, please let it be me" she prayed.

"Hey guys look at his glare right now. Anyone will make shit on his pants"

"I heard that this year, we have a loss of 2% that's why he is taking class of the employees"