CHAPTER 12

RADHIKA'S POV:

I was in the chemistry lab, performing some experiments, when someone slowly opened the door and told "What are you doing here early in the morning, Miss Chauhan?"

I turned around to look at the person behind me and saw it was Siddarth bhai.

"I like to spend my time here, Mr. Roy" I replied with a smile.

"Let's go somewhere else and talk. I can't tolerate the smell of these chemicals, Miss Chauhan" Sid Bhai said closing his nose and looking around.

I chuckled and said "As your wish bhaiya but don't call me Miss Chauhan. It's sounds so formal and professional that it feels awkward between us. Just call me Radhika or just Radha."

I then removed my gloves and the lab coat and we both walked towards the exit.

"Ok, so where should we go?" Sid bhaiya asked.

I thought for a while and replied "Let's go to the college garden. No one will be there at this time. We can talk freely.

Sid bhai nodded and we both went there.

"So, what do you want to talk about bhaiya? Is it something serious?" I asked.

"It seems somewhere serious. Actually, it's about Serena. I want to know more about her" Sid bhai said with a worried face.

"Bhai, it's easier for you to get all the details about her......So why me?" I asked hesitatedly.

"I have got every detail about her but that's not the point. I don't want to know her fucking bio or anything. I just want to know HER. Who is she or what is she and everything. And I am sure her best friend can only help me in this" Sid bhai told and the worry was very clearly seen in his eyes.

Radhika thought for a while and said "Look bhai, I don't know what to say on this but I am just worried about Serena. Are you sure that you want to be with Serena, I mean will you accept her with your whole heart or it's just a timepass."

Tears filled my eyes while asking this question because I was just worried about Serena. What if her past repeats and the trauma starts again?

I was in a deep thinking when Sid bhai suddenly hold my hands and told with a smile "I can understand your concern, Radha. I know you are just worried about her."

"Look, I don't believe in love at first sights and I don't know about first sight love exists but the first meeting......it was something different and the feeling is increasing every day. If you don't trust me then just ask yourself why I am here so early in the morning just to meet you and know about her" Sid said.

I looked into his eyes and I think I can trust him. I said "Ok bhai, I believe you but please don't hurt her."

"I promise" Sid bhai replied crossing his fingers.

"Serena is different bhai. She is not like what she shows us on the outside. She is very innocent and emotional but behaves to be very strong outside" I said.

"Everyone has a fear of the outside world but in her case, she is feared of her own family."

Sid bhai was very shocked to hear this and asked terrified "What do you mean?"

"Actually, her mother died when she was only seven years old due to some incident and her father got married to another woman after sometime. She does not like Serena much and always tries to bully her and torture her. She also has a step-brother who always put false allegation on her and hearing this her father would beat her always. She was never loved by her family" I said with a tear slipping from my eyes.