CHAPTER 8

First of all, I WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

Hey readers, long time no see.............

Sooo sorry, I am having my exams right now.

So, let's start the chapter and do tell me your views about this......

ADITYA'S POV:

In the dark room, I was sitting on my couch in front of a lifeless body with a gun in my hand. Siddarth was also sitting beside me and my men were standing behind me.

"Adi, what should we do next?" Siddarth (Aditya's PA) asked while handing me some tissue.

"Make sure Sid, whether there are any more informer present in my company or not and find out whatever information this man gave to others" I said in my as usual boring tone while wiping blood from my hand.

"I have already found out what information he gave but he didn't provide much to others though I think Adi, you should not have to kill for this small information" Sid told while I kept my head back watching the ceiling and relaxing on the couch.

"I never showed any mercy to those who betray me or who try to betray. You know what Sid, the more strict or merciless you will be, the more powerful the empire will be and the more prosperous you will be." I said while still watching the ceiling.

"I understand and for that only you have got the name as 'THE DARK PHEONIX'" Sid replied.

"Throw his body and make sure nobody would find his body otherwise I will make sure that your family will never gonna find your body" I ordered calmly to my men and my men nodded.

After clearing all the mess, we both left that room. While driving the car, I told Siddarth who was busy in his phone "first let's go to my house and then let's attend that stupid wedding."

He first nodded, then he thought for some time and replied shockingly "Wait...what...but why?"

"Because you are my personal assistant, so you should always be with me" I replied.

"Bhai, can I resign from this position now itself?" Sid requested.

"No" I replied and he raised his hand in defeat "No one can win from you."

We reached my house and then got ready. We left for the Chauhan mansion. I was wearing a black shirt with blue pants and a navy-blue blazer on it. I don't like to attend parties or weddings but Sid is not like me. He adjusts himself according to the situation. He was wearing a sky blue kurta with white pants.