CHAPTER 16

AUTHOR'S POV:

Most of the guests had left the hall as it was very late but some were still present to know what's going on. The Thakur and Chauhan family happily came down together after solving the chaos. Some of their relatives started to ask them about what's happening here but the only reply came from both the families is that you will get the answers very soon.

After few moments, Aditya came down and again sat infront of the holy fire. Again staring at the fire but this time he was having anger in his face. He was frustrated and irritated very much. All the people were just staring at Aditya. But Aditya didn't care them at all.

"Bring the bride" the priest again declared. When the bride slowly came down from the stairs, everyone was shocked to see her. Everyone's eyes were wide open. Gossips got started between them. Even Aditya who was not moving his gaze from the holy fire, also looked towards the bride who was coming towards him.

 Even Aditya who was not moving his gaze from the holy fire, also looked towards the bride who was coming towards him

[Look of bride]

[Look of groom]

[Look of groom]

She slowly climbed the mandap and sat beside Aditya. Everyone was totally shocked to see her. Their eyes got widen. What is this happening in the world?? First Aiswarya Raizada and then......this girl??

Who is this girl??

Whose family does she belong???

Why did he change his bride suddenly?

How could they change the bride in the very last moment when the names of the two soon-to-be married couple were already declared to the world?

Outside there's a board where it is written as Aditya weds Aiswarya and here it's something different.....

Everyone is waiting for Aiswarya and Aditya to come out and show the world as a happy married couple, but here the whole scenario is changed..

Who the hell is she? Is she a substitute? Will Aiswarya come back after sometime and take the place where she belongs?

Did Aditya had an affair and perhaps she might have got pregnant? And now Aditya does not want to accept her and was going to marry Aiswarya because of her wealth but this girl might have threatened him and now he is forced?