CHAPTER 6

Hello readers, I know it's been so long............

But hey, I am not getting any of your comments or votes. How can I know that you are liking this story or not???

I will continue to post the stories but you also guide and support me. Your comments and votes will help me to improve all my writings.

Okay I am sure you will do it.................. So let's read this chapter.

Let me know your favorite part also.

Aditya's POV:

While having dinner with my family, I got a call from Siddharth and while talking to him, I first smirked and then got very angry that I even clenched my fist very tightly. After hanging up the call, I told everyone "Papa, chacha, I am not going to attend tomorrow's wedding. I have a very important meeting with the Nigerian client and if everything goes very well, he will sign the contract to work with us. This will make a huge profit for our company."

"Okay I am not going to stop you but you have to attend the wedding immediately after the meeting" Samraat said. Aditya just nodded and then everyone finished their dinner and they went to their rooms.

While sitting on the sofa, Aditya thought "Not only attending the meeting, I have to also deal with something who is forgetting his original place."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radhika's POV:

At Chauhan Bungalow,

"Tomorrow is Ayansh Bhai's wedding and everyone is very much excited. It's already 11 at night, all the relatives have gone to sleep but my family is still awake, sitting in the terrace and just wondering the sky very happily. I can see a huge happiness in my mom's and papa's face, a smile that no one can explain, not even me. How can they not be happy, their one more son is also going to marry with his loved one. What a happy family I have!!! Literally I am very happy seeing them. Thank you, God, for making my family happy and please there must be no problem tomorrow. Everything must go smoothly" I thought.

"So, the day came when Shibani is going to enter our family" Mom said.

Hearing this papa smiled in his thought. "What happened, papa?" Athrav asked.

"Nothing beta" Papa replied.

"Actually, the matter is his old and dearest friend is going to come tomorrow" Mom said.

Athrav, Ayansh and Myra nodded and smiled. But I asked "Old friend???"

"Radhika, don't you remember? Thakur uncle.... he used to come and visit us when you were small" Mom replied.

"I don't remember" I said.

"Ooo... I see, you left for hostel when you were only 12 years and came back after schooling. That's why you don't remember him. No problem you are going to meet him tomorrow" Mom said.

"But one thing chipkali (lizard), I didn't understand why you came back as you were always saying that you will come back after completing graduation. Then suddenly why a mood change" Ayansh bhai asked.

"Bhaiya first of all it's actually none of your business, Mr half brain monkey and secondly you will never understand my affection towards my mom and my fulmati" I replied confidently wrapping my arms around my mom's neck from behind.

"Okay guys, I and your mom are going to sleep. Tomorrow is a very big day for all of us and I need everyone to take rest" Papa said and left the terrace with mom.

"Okay good night" we all replied in unison.

"Now bhaiya, tell me about your love story. I mean how did you meet Shibani Bhabhi and how did you feel and many more. I am eagerly waiting to hear this" I said turning my gaze towards Ayansh bhaiya.

"It's a very long story, my chipkali but let me try to make it short. As you all know that we both were studying in the same college but we were not knowing each other and at that time, you know I was soo famous that all the girls were madly in love with me" saying this Ayansh bhai smiled wickedly.

"Han han humko sab pata hai jab ek ladki ko propose karne gae the toh kaise woh aapko thappad maar di thi" I taunted and everyone laughed.

[Yes yes we know everything when you went to propose a girl, how she slapped you]

"Yaa I also remember, he continuously cried for two days saying that she was the one" Athrav bhai said and everyone bursted out laughing.

"Okay okay, let me continue. There was a girl who was madly in love with me but I was not feeling the same. So I always say I am not interested on you and you will find someone who truly loves you but she never agreed. Then one day when I was alone in the college hall doing some work, she suddenly came towards me and started to tear off her clothes in a messy way."

"Is this girl really mad on you or something else?" I asked.

"I first didn't understand anything but then she quickly came towards me and grabbed me with her arms and started screaming help help, please leave me Ayansh."

"Oh my god bhai, why didn't you tell us? I was perfect for her" I replied clenching my fist.

"I don't think so chipkali because like you only one strong woman came to save me that day. When she screamed loudly, everyone gathered in the hall and came to beat me. Someone even called the police also. I was trying to explain the situation but none of them wanted to hear it. Then one girl came and interfered in between and showed them a video from her phone. She took it from the corridor through the window while passing the hall. She saved me that day."

"Oh wow.... in every story, a man saves a girl but in your story it's just the opposite" I said wondering if I could get a chance for this. "Then what happened?"

"Then what, we became very close friends and as I don't want to lose her, I expressed my feelings to her but she rejected thinking that it was just a timepass. But I didn't lose hope and I was always making excuses to meet her. Like when she was on duty, I visit her as a patient and she was also unable to deny it. And.... after 1 year of hard work, she said yes and tomorrow she is going to be my wife" Ayansh bhai said in a go and completed his story.

"And what happened to that girl?" Myra Bhabhi asked.

"She was sent to the mental asylum for treatment. Now forget about me, chipkali do you want to hear the story of the most successful and ruthless business man "Atharv Chauhan" and the great author "Myra Chauhan" also known as the queen of mysterious stories" Ayansh bhai asked excitedly.

"Not today, it's already late" Atharv bhai replied and stood up.

"Yes my dear devarji and drama queen, fulmati also slept, we should also go and sleep and Mr Groom, you should also" Myra Bhabhi told and gave fulmati to Atharv bhai who was silently sleeping in Myra Bhabhi's lap in this whole conversation.

My whole excitement vanished and with a dull face I said good night to everyone and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, so atlast a wedding season is going to come. Are you excited???

Did you all like the story of our cutest couple, Ayansh and Shibani? Do you want the love story of Atharv and Myra also? If you want it, then just post your comments and I will post a bonus chapter for you all....especially for our one more loving  couple, Atharv and Myra.

Let me give a clue .................... One more couple is going to enter in this story............

Are you excited readers???

Comments and votes please........