I AM AFRICA

AFRICA the mother of all other continents which is located on the Eastern side of the Atlantic Ocean (biggest ever),and tracing back to my roots I come from the Eastern part of my country (IGBO),and in conjunction with the belt-like region of the celestial sphere, I'm more of a constellation in the universe and as regarding to my birth on planet earth, the celestial sphere portrayed me as an image supposedly shaped like a water carrier(Aquarius).
Tracing back to ancient history,the spiritual force or body in charge of configuring the region  a being like me occupies is known as 'URANUS' the God of the heavens and the sky which we can refer to as the creator,and also in line with creation it's the seventh planet in the solar system. Seven is a spiritual number which signifies and portrays perfection.
As a constellation (an image associated with group of stars),it simply means I have a purpose to fulfill here on Earth,in AFRICA, I'm not just a constellation in the universe for no reason,and since I know that he who created me is a spirit and he lives in me I'm supposed to ignite the fire inside of me to release my inner glow,and releasing that inner glow can only be done once you've known yourself and your role here on Earth,I just have to follow the spiritual guidance i get from him within so I'll you walk in the right path and fix life's puzzles so as to connect with the right dots to my greatness and let the whole inhabitants of the universe know me for my great works.
I can still be identified as the star from the East,and while working in line with the supreme being he assures me of great powers and dominion here on Earth,and since I'm the perfect constellation he said I'll rule the Earth and the inhabitants within,it is written " the government will be on my shoulder" as said by the prophets of Old,and he blessed me with wisdom to sit on my throne.
He uses different means to communicate with me,most of the times through numbers,signs,seasons, animals, objects etc, because there's something to comprehend when such messages are been delivered,so it's left for me to dicipher whatever information I get from whatever means the message is coming from.
As a constellation I tend to exist independently and coherently  despite the billions of inhabitants in the environs I find myself .
tracing back to the significance of my zodiac sign,as is known of all ,water is a necessary element in the material forces for the sustaining of Life in the material plane.hence this element is referred to as the mother of creation.
More ever as a constellation I simply signify a particular race,in reference to the holy book the place of manifestation for this new race and the Individual so of Adam,was in the garden East ward in the garden of Eden.East ward is the direction of the sun , which simply indicates a condition close to the source of all Life.
"Eden" is not important as  a place,but as a  condition,an expression of consciousness of souls in the earth.this simply shows zone in which man as a living being finds himself the moment he is awakened spiritually,the moment he finds God, remember the holy book said our body is the temple of God,so let's find God and let him take control.
I AM AFRICA