㉨Chapter 28: The Fall㉨

Start from the beginning

Cole: "What?! B-But how...?"

Nya: "What did they do to her?"

Zuki: "Corruption. She has been corrupted by the Overlord... That's not her anymore."

(Y/n) sighs in disappointment.

(Y/n): *Sighs* "Maybe Harumi was right about you, Lloyd... she did tell me to bring you to the Overlord but she never said alive. This is your last stand, Lloyd Garmadon..."

She snaps her fingers as two crystals rise up from the ground and reveal two Vengestone warriors. She grins wickedly as she points her spear at the ninja.

(Y/n): "Let the bloodshed begin..."

The Vengestone warriors then went after the ninja as they fired their weapons at them. It felt like they were in slow motion as he was still frozen in place. Suddenly, Lloyd and the other ninja were pulled away from the attack with chains as a shield appeared around them. Lloyd was in shock as he looked up and saw Zuki standing in front of him.

Zuki: "Stay here."

They walked towards (Y/n) and her army she scoffs.

(Y/n): "Ah... There he is. The guy has the powers of a god. I've been looking for you."

Zuki: "So you know who I am. Interesting..."

(Y/n): "Ah, yes! Who wouldn't know the guy who helped The First Spinjitzu Master himself? The guy who created a family until he abandoned it to save his people and created peace across his land..."

A glimpse of darkness could be seen in her eyes as Zuki sighs.

Zuki: *Sighs* "Of course... I am him and I did that but I never abandoned them. I kept them safe and gave my daughter eternity to live for years until that war broke out... and I think you know who was a part of it."

They both walked in circles as they pulled their weapons out.

Zuki: "I know who you are."

(Y/n): "Oh? Who am I?"

She uses her powers to transform into different people as she speaks.

"A friend?"

She transforms into someone who had a straw hat. She then transformed into a monster as she leans closer to his face.

"Or a foe...?"

She had a wicked smile as Zuki stayed quiet for a while before he spoke up again.

Zuki: "A girl who creates chaos but is slowly letting go of her world."

She stops as she looks at the ground as Zuki keeps talking.

Zuki: "I can see it in your eyes, (Y/n). You're afraid you'll fall deeper into the darkness and never wake up again. In the end, you'll fall deep to the darkness and soon enough, Ninjago will cease to exist. So please... Wake-"

In the next second, their polearms clashed together as a bright light shined between them.

(Y/n): "Keep yapping and I'll make sure your head will be cut off!"