ミChapter 14: The Council of the Crystal Kingミ

๑Lloyd's POV๑

The sound of light tapping was heard as the Crystal spider crawled around the subway while I was still following it, still dressed up as The Mechanic. Still don't know how this mechanical arm work as it really was getting on my nerves.

Lloyd: "So, where we goin'? And who's this Crystal King guy?"

The spider didn't respond as it continued crawling around.

Lloyd: "What's the matter? Can't talk?"

It still didn't respond as it started to walk faster.

Lloyd: "I guess not..."

I kept following it as it was crawling very quickly. I just hope that this Crystal spider can lead me to (Y/n) and the Crystal council. After a while, I was lead to the wall that the other and I checked out a few days ago... I watched the spider climb up the wall as I was confused.

Lloyd: "Dead end, why did you take me here?"

It suddenly presses one of the bricks as a secret passageway opens. It crawls in as I was in shock what I just saw.

Lloyd: "Jay was right?"

Suddenly, it started closing as I gasps and quickly get in before it closes shut. I ran up the stairs as it lead me to a vehicle while the spider was just standing there, gesturing me to get in the vehicle. I got in it and sat down as the exit closes behind me and a voice spoke out.

System: "Mister Mechanic, please buckle your belt."

I started to grab the seatbelt as I was struggling to buckle it up.

Lloyd: "How does this thing work?"

I felt the vehicle moving as I quickly tried to get the seatbelt buckled on until I finally did it at the last second before it moved so quickly than I expected. I tried to hold on as it was literally going so quickly.

I heard Cole's voice as it was distorted.

Cole: "Lloyd! Come *Buzz* in! *Buzz*! Do *Buzz* you copy!?"

Lloyd: "Cole, is that you?"

Cole: "The *Buzz* broke lose, Lloyd! *Buzz* coming after *Buzz!*"

Lloyd: "What? Can't hear you! Something's blocking the signal!"

I didn't hear anything else before the communication was cut off. I felt the vehicle starting to slow down as I felt very woozy for some reason. I tried to talk to the others through my communicator.

Lloyd: "Cole, Zane, can you hear me?"

But nothing until I saw what was in front of me. There was a whole army made out of Vengestone for some reason but they were all statues. The vehicle stops as it opens the door and I got out of it, feeling woozy. I fell out and hit one of the Vengestone statues as they fell. More fell over as I got back up and saw what I did.

Lloyd: "Huh, oops. Sorry!"

I started to walk passed the Vengestone statues as it felt weird. Why would anyone want to make statues of an army with Vengestone? Who would do this? As I think about it, the Crystal spider appears as it crawls towards the doorway in front of me.